Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Those are some good games.

Thanks. And yeah I always been attached to these kinds of games since I was young... unfortunately they are gonna be extincted very soon, especially considering how bad Nintendo (which was the last developer I could still trust to get quality games of this kind) has fallen lately. The games you see above are pretty much the only not Nintendo Games (avaiable on steam) that I knew I could like and most of them are from several years ago, but now with nintendo gone and the new direction gaming has taken (with FPSs, Horror and sport games monopolizing everything) I just lost every reason to keep going on with this media. My next few purchases I planned (Metroid Samus Returns, A Hat in Time, Ori 2 and Freedom Planet 2) are probably gonna be the last ones in my entire life.

Edited by Sly

10 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I don't even have ten games in my Steam library...

Asd, my library is nothing compared to other people's ones. There are people who even have about 300 games. I would never be able to get that many games.... especially since the ones I have are pretty much the only games on Steam I know can like. XD

2 minutes ago, Sly said:

Asd, my library is nothing compared to other people's ones. There are people who even have about 300 games. I would never be able to get that many games.... especially since the ones I have are pretty much the only games on Steam I know can like. XD

My interests are ridiculously restrictive, so it's next to impossible to find a new game that I can enjoy; I've played the same games for years now and rarely anything else.

5 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

My interests are ridiculously restrictive, so it's next to impossible to find a new game that I can enjoy; I've played the same games for years now and rarely anything else.

Well, you surely are more "patient" than me in thet reegard. I'm restrective myself when it comes to videogames, and I trend to replay what I already have, and now that games that I know I can like will become extincted I will just to replay what I have. But I made sure to have enough games to not get eventually bored by replaying all the same ones. I collected about 300 between Steam and Nintendo consoles. Not mentioned the arcade games on the MAME. I'm taking the right precautions for not getting bored in future.

24 minutes ago, Zyrael said:

I need coffee just to move

It just keeps me more active.

3 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Oh, fancy seeing you here, Punic.

My sleep cycle's messed up again.

Is it that surprising?

Tell me about it.

Holy shit, when did this place explode. Why does it not notify anyone like it used to anymore.

and why the fuck do I still have this quote and message combo here. Did i really forget to send it for that long, holy fuck.

On 7/4/2017 at 2:24 AM, Starshine said:

Maybe I need to update my pony reaction images folder lol

Oh lol that's a weird title for one to have. I guess I've really been gone for a while :wacko:

So, what's up? I've gone through the last 20 or so pages of this thread, looks like no one is really using this thing for a topical chat or debate anymore.

I mean, its sorta true when like, you're one of the main ones in a thread for so long and shit and actually get it going.

And yes, its been quite a damned long time.

Not much on my end. I literally never leave this thread because the place is finally crumbling atop itself. eeyup, thread has hit another dead time somewhat it seems. Very few things actually start up and hold ground here for long it seems. Nothing but little oneshots of what's happened on a certain day.

I never believed that the day in which the composer of Banjo Kazooie and Yooka Laylee would have composed the music for.... A Mario game (not a pure Mario game but still a Mario game) would have ever come....

Just now, Sir Punicpunch said:

I've played it like once, and it's very different from the PC version.

Do you remember what version it was then? Cause it's almost caught up with the PC version right now. And with the upcoming update it'll be just about the same.

20 minutes ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

Do you remember what version it was then? Cause it's almost caught up with the PC version right now. And with the upcoming update it'll be just about the same.

It was quite a while ago, so no.

• Brohoof 1