General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

26 minutes ago, Count Paradox said:

Dude

im sure most of us here will listen.

It's hard for me to explain anything when all I ever anticipate is deaf ears, and even then, it's harder to explain at all.

Yesterday, my brother got mad at me for thinking I got mad at him when I requested his help for something, but it took so long for me to even say that I wasn't mad at all, just that I had a trillion things on my mind, and I feel like I'm at fault, and I'm already the oldest sibling, which makes it worse.

The one thing that was on my mind was how id be a terrible friend when all I do is keep secrets. I feel like I know what the answer is, but everything else becoming more important meant that I'm just as far away from an answer as I always was. I'm extremely hard on myself because I expect others to be hard on me.

Ask yourself: good life or stable mental health? AND you can only pick one. This is what I'm going through. And yes I want professional help but it still feels like it's not gonna happen.

And that's probably not even everything wrong with me.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

38 minutes ago, Miss H said:

Oh, i am still lurking as usual, but Ive had my nose so deep into XIV that ive honestly blacked out from loss of breath a few times.

I wanna play video games again but I'm too picky over what to play and I don't even have my new computer built.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

16 minutes ago, Count Paradox said:

Is it an awesome one?

That depends on your definition of awesome. Well, I'm reusing the old video card that I currently have and switching out everything else that isn't a drive.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

On 6/20/2017 at 0:58 AM, Miss H said:

Oh, i am still lurking as usual, but Ive had my nose so deep into XIV that ive honestly blacked out from loss of breath a few times.

but like actually? you passed out?

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

On 6/21/2017 at 7:14 AM, be my waifu said:

but like actually? you passed out?

Oh, no, not literally. I just kinda mean I stopped paying most things attention and pretty much zoned 100% into my game, is all.

7Crdz3K.png

Guys. New computer has been set up now.

1 hour ago, Miss H said:

Oh, no, not literally. I just kinda mean I stopped paying most things attention and pretty much zoned 100% into my game, is all.

Liar. You definitely blanked out and woke up the next day.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

2 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Guys. New computer has been set up now.

Liar. You definitely blanked out and woke up the next day.

I don't even do that when I drink so.

also congrats and nice!

7Crdz3K.png

3 minutes ago, Count Paradox said:

Well, i need to get really caught up on my anime.

Sweeeeeeet.

Like, seriously though, it's a bajillion times better than my old one. For comparison, here's some stats from both the old CPU and the new one. (The GPU's remained unchanged; heck, it's been bottlenecked by the old CPU.) https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=AMD+FX-4170+Quad-Core https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=AMD+Ryzen+7+1700&id=2970

Question: is it wrong for me to keep overworrying over whether I'm a good friend or whatever?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I know nothing about computer stats, sooo... XD

and all i can say is be the best you can be, and if people need more from you, they aren't your real friends.

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken