Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Just now, Miss H said:

Wow, you're so late. Osu! is hella fun and shit, but also really fucking infuriating if you're competitive cause of the time it actually takes to git gud™ in it. Still fun nonetheless though.

I don't know how I stay on the computer so long and hear so little.

I stay in my own area even on the internet.

But yes, osu! is rad as hell, but I consistently destroy my friends, even the one who introduced me.

12 minutes ago, Miss H said:

Wow, you're so late. Osu! is hella fun and shit, but also really fucking infuriating if you're competitive cause of the time it actually takes to git gud™ in it. Still fun nonetheless though.

Also, you can also use your keyboard and other things for much smoother movement than the mouse. I think Z X C or something are the default keys you can tap for hits and that's so much more comfortable (and easier) than clicking. And as for the mouse, you can actually hook up a drawing pad if you've one around to use instead in tandem with the keyboard for hits. Shits dope, yo.

11 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

I don't know how I stay on the computer so long and hear so little.

I stay in my own area even on the internet.

But yes, osu! is rad as hell, but I consistently destroy my friends, even the one who introduced me.

I'm late for everything, too...

Also, Osu! plus something that's not music.

1 minute ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I'm late for everything, too...

Also, Osu! plus something that's not music.

I know it can be done, but I've never really seen osu! done without mouse until now.

Must make the spinning a hell of a lot easier.

2 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

I know it can be done, but I've never really seen osu! done without mouse until now.

Must make the spinning a hell of a lot easier.

Confession: I never played Osu! before; I just know what it is.

26 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Confession: I never played Osu! before; I just know what it is.

Not surprised, one of my friends said that their brother knew about it because it was used in e-sports as a warm up or something.

Not sure how true that is, but I've never heard about until about a week ago.

3 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Not surprised, one of my friends said that their brother knew about it because it was used in e-sports as a warm up or something.

Not sure how true that is, but I've never heard about until about a week ago.

That is very true and even me and some of my friends did it before playing League to up our apm as well as hit accuracy. I got so good at kiting/orb walking because of it, tbh.

I'm sure its hella nice for rts's too.

Blegh.. Two more work days and three more days until my friend will fly in.. And then after that I head to my new place. I want this week to be over and I already want to be down there and such.

But yeah, how is everyone doing today? I woke up a bit ago and I am ready for these couple days to be over... Tomorrow is going to be a long packing day though.

1 hour ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

Blegh.. Two more work days and three more days until my friend will fly in.. And then after that I head to my new place. I want this week to be over and I already want to be down there and such.

But yeah, how is everyone doing today? I woke up a bit ago and I am ready for these couple days to be over... Tomorrow is going to be a long packing day though.

How come whenever I'm relaxing over the weekend. everybody else is doing work?

Especially moving.

Bleh... Moving is a huge dent in the wallet, that is all that I can say. Especially the first month and a half where all your bills end up getting lumped within only a few paychecks... I hope that I will end up getting situated sometime soon.

I start the new job on Monday, and my my it sure will be different than I was used to, Same job but different people, going from a store where I knew almost everyone to a store where I know nobody, though I know that will change pretty fast after I work there for at least a couple weeks.

But anyway, how are you all doing?

1 hour ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

Bleh... Moving is a huge dent in the wallet, that is all that I can say. Especially the first month and a half where all your bills end up getting lumped within only a few paychecks... I hope that I will end up getting situated sometime soon.

I start the new job on Monday, and my my it sure will be different than I was used to, Same job but different people, going from a store where I knew almost everyone to a store where I know nobody, though I know that will change pretty fast after I work there for at least a couple weeks.

But anyway, how are you all doing?

In the dorm now, so yeah. I'm in a city that has eight times the population as my old town, so yeah.