General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

(edited)
2 hours ago, Miss H said:

Ooo? : o

Doo tell, hun!

Like, imagine this: I'm due for a dentist appointment to remove the broken remains of one of my already-broken teeth. It's somehow fallen out like it's one of my old baby teeth, so the only reason to go to the dentist is to fish out whatever fragments didn't fall out.

I'm riding in the back of my family's Nissan Quest, even though we've given that thing to my now deceased uncle. The area's hillier than it should be. I'm on my laptop (while riding in the van) trying to talk to you out of fear of losing contact, but I can't.

I was also discussing how root canals work to my mom.

I'm further instructed that before I go in for the appointment, I have to induce a nosebleed, so I pour in some nosebleed pellets into my right nostril. I then have to pee. Because I now have a nosebleed that I had to cause upon myself and because I'm still in dreamland, getting myself to pee is making it hard for me to breathe and I'm sweating from the ordeal. (Don't ask me why, but some of my most notable dreams involve having to pee; sometimes more than I should, sometimes not being able to, sometimes... do I wanna explain the third part?)

I then notice the floor layout of the bathroom and hallway matches that of my dorm. Also, teeth stopped making sense; like, I have a jar of corroded but oversided teeth, and these are all brown and tarnished and cracked and covered in sand.

-----

My most recent dream went like this: I keep having constant dreams where if you kept driving far enough in the dinky little town I'm actually from, you'll eventually find something cool; the past few times, it's been giant power lines, wireless electricity machines, pretty cool geological formations, and diesel generators putting out more pollution than what's humanly tolerable (and if you're willing to drive waaaaay out there, you'll find two of those four things). This time, it's a residential block that's enclosed within an entire building. Why is there a giant building that's full of houses?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk
  • Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

the knowledge that the human brain is not a computer, but a fluid, irreparable, deeply flawed mass of moving components makes us so vulnerable and our existence oppressively fleeting  

We have two ears and one mouth, so we should listen more than we say.

10 minutes ago, Olly said:

the knowledge that the human brain is not a computer, but a fluid, irreparable, deeply flawed mass of moving components makes us so vulnerable and our existence oppressively fleeting  

u ok buddy

22 hours ago, Olly said:

I was inclined to suicide when I made the post sry.

better to talk about it then bottle it up. even if im exaggerating. 

If you are actually having problems like that, there's a life advice section on the forums.

img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-

Your Resident Robot Cyberneticist

20 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Like, imagine this: I'm due for a dentist appointment to remove the broken remains of one of my already-broken teeth. It's somehow fallen out like it's one of my old baby teeth, so the only reason to go to the dentist is to fish out whatever fragments didn't fall out.

I'm riding in the back of my family's Nissan Quest, even though we've given that thing to my now deceased uncle. The area's hillier than it should be. I'm on my laptop (while riding in the van) trying to talk to you out of fear of losing contact, but I can't.

I was also discussing how root canals work to my mom.

I'm further instructed that before I go in for the appointment, I have to induce a nosebleed, so I pour in some nosebleed pellets into my right nostril. I then have to pee. Because I now have a nosebleed that I had to cause upon myself and because I'm still in dreamland, getting myself to pee is making it hard for me to breathe and I'm sweating from the ordeal. (Don't ask me why, but some of my most notable dreams involve having to pee; sometimes more than I should, sometimes not being able to, sometimes... do I wanna explain the third part?)

I then notice the floor layout of the bathroom and hallway matches that of my dorm. Also, teeth stopped making sense; like, I have a jar of corroded but oversided teeth, and these are all brown and tarnished and cracked and covered in sand.

-----

My most recent dream went like this: I keep having constant dreams where if you kept driving far enough in the dinky little town I'm actually from, you'll eventually find something cool; the past few times, it's been giant power lines, wireless electricity machines, pretty cool geological formations, and diesel generators putting out more pollution than what's humanly tolerable (and if you're willing to drive waaaaay out there, you'll find two of those four things). This time, it's a residential block that's enclosed within an entire building. Why is there a giant building that's full of houses?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's actually quite the odd one. It make sense the tooth part is in there since you did just have a thing with your teeth, but as for the nosebleed and me being the one you're trying to contact, definitely weird.

Hey, at least it wasn't a nightmare, so hey.

also that actually does sound kinda cool. Like, have a whole city or something set inside an actual building that functions just like any other one.

7Crdz3K.png

2 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

If you are actually having problems like that, there's a life advice section on the forums.

why am I having stomach cramps

2 hours ago, Kovu said:

u ok buddy

where'd you come from

Just now, Sir Punicpunch said:

Likely dehydration or something like that.

hmm unlikely. an ulcer maybe? hopefully that's unlikely too. 

2 hours ago, Miss H said:

That's actually quite the odd one. It make sense the tooth part is in there since you did just have a thing with your teeth, but as for the nosebleed and me being the one you're trying to contact, definitely weird.

Hey, at least it wasn't a nightmare, so hey.

also that actually does sound kinda cool. Like, have a whole city or something set inside an actual building that functions just like any other one.

<Insert nocturnal enuresis here>

Well, thing is, my dentist appointment is tomorrow, so I might have weird dream about it again.

Good thing I was a fan of arcologies back in my early teens...

Oh, and here's my latest dream. You know how there are sedans and coupes pretending to be pickup trucks, some well executed and others are just cars that have been attacked with a saw? What about pickup trucks pretending to be sedans? And I don't mean those 4-door pickups, I mean a pickup truck that's shrunken down and reshapen to be like a sedan, thereby compromising the size of the pickup bed to be as big as a regular sedan's trunk?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

3 minutes ago, Kovu said:

excuse me what

where'd you come from

010010010010000001101000011000010111011001100101001000000110000100100000011000110110111101101110011001100110010101110011011100110110100101101111011011100010000001110100011011110010000001101101011000010110101101100101001011100010111000101110001000000100100101001101001000000100000100100000010000100101001001001111010011100101100100100001

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

As long as everyone's behaving, it's all good...

... don't make me break out the fives.

The secret special ultimate move never preformed by any human being? the five! but there's a legend for a even more terrifying one.... ITS THE 6ohno.PNG.1b2e87c278e68c793b504a923dfd383c.PNG.

Edited by Quadropus

32 minutes ago, Quadropus said:

there's a legend for a even more terrifying one.... ITS THE 6

Only when you put three of them together...

... because 18 is terrifying.

Ask any parent.

=====  ( 0=====

Fnord.

Just now, Randimaxis said:

Only when you put three of them together...

... because 18 is terrifying.

Ask any parent.

18? OH NOOO! we do not speak its name for it will consume us all! kinda too late for that though.crazy.PNG.48ad07be71f961d457316515758ba789.PNG