General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I'm guessing you were on there...

*Kyronea sunglasses*

For a period of time.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Hahah... I was about to do that "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" bit, but decided against it xD

• Brohoof 1

Do you not like sunglasses jokes? I love them. They're one of the memes I really like, alongside Over 9000.

*looking at burger*

what does the counter say about it's calorie level!?

IT'S OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!

• Brohoof 1

Do you not like sunglasses jokes? I love them. They're one of the memes I really like, alongside Over 9000.

Speaking of over 9000...

The post count in this topic... IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

"Sir, the victim died of a sudden cardio hemmorhage after eating a giant McDonalds meal worth a total of 9002 calories."

"Lookes like his caloric intake...

*sunglasses*

was over nine thousand."

*crickets chirp*

• Brohoof 4

"Sir, the victim died of a sudden cardio hemmorhage after eating a giant McDonalds meal worth a total of 9002 calories."

"Lookes like his caloric intake...

*sunglasses*

was over nine thousand."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

There ya go... All better :P *insert headshot here*

• Brohoof 2

Most memebase related content annoys me.

I assure you, I have nothing to do with memebase. My like for sunglasses jokes came from seeing them elsewhere, in much more respectable places.

That, and a certain man named Obselescence is quite fond of them, and he is good at them. He is a good friend of mine.

Edited by Kyronea

I assure you, I have nothing to do with memebase. My like for sunglasses jokes came from seeing them elsewhere, in much more respectable places.

That, and a certain man named Obselescence is quite fond of them, and he is good at them. He is a good friend of mine.

Well, most kinds of "memes" of that nature originate from there (or they mooch them off of reddit/4chan, etc.)

Memebase irks me greatly, and I still can't exactly pinpoint why it does. It probably has something to do with my chan-tard past...

• Brohoof 1

Well, most kinds of "memes" of that nature originate from there (or they mooch them off of reddit/4chan, etc.)

Memebase irks me greatly, and I still can't exactly pinpoint why it does. It probably has something to do with my chan-tard past...

I don't blame you for finding Memebase and other similar places to be wretched hives of scum and villainy. 4chan is essentially the asshole of the internet, and other similar places are not much better. I can't stand any of them.

Buuut, I don't have a problem enjoying something that escaped there onto the wider internet from time to time. And from what I can see, on the scale of things that could possibly be enjoyed, sunglasses jokes aren't exactly offensive. (And trust me, I'm one of the most sensitive people you'll meet who gets offended over a huge ton of things most people wouldn't even see as relevant.)

hey, did any of you see the Tosh.O bronies segment???

i know you talked bout it, blutrace.

People are taking the whole thing way too seriously.

And everyone seems to forget the "e"...

I don't blame you for finding Memebase and other similar places to be wretched hives of scum and villainy. 4chan is essentially the asshole of the internet, and other similar places are not much better. I can't stand any of them.

4chan is in fact the asshole of the internet, but I still find myself going there from time to time.

People are taking the whole thing way too seriously.

And everyone seems to forget the "e"...

4chan is in fact the asshole of the internet, but I still find myself going there from time to time.

e?

hey, did any of you see the Tosh.O bronies segment???

i know you talked bout it, blutrace.

I heard about it from the Tumblr of the artist whose work was featured. Apparently it was some of his earlier work that he's not all that fond of, but he's nevertheless amused by how his art was on national television...uncensored. (Cobalt Snow, if you're curious.)

I hope you're wearing rubber gloves and/or constantly washing yourself after you've touched it.
  • Brohoof 1

I heard about it from the Tumblr of the artist whose work was featured. Apparently it was some of his earlier work that he's not all that fond of, but he's nevertheless amused by how his art was on national television...uncensored. (Cobalt Snow, if you're curious.)

I bet that guy is feeling pretty proud of himself right now.

The art really wasn't that good, honestly. Could have used a bit of work.

I hope you're wearing rubber gloves and/or constantly washing yourself after you've touched it.

I make sure I put on a full Hazmat suit before I type in the address.