General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Maybe we should change the subject before all three of us get really depressed...

I'm never really depressed, but this talk is sorta mellowing me out...

I consider this to be a good thing in my opinion. :) Don't know about you thinking so though. ^_^

Of course I find it a good thing. Relating to people is awesome (and something I probably need to work on).

Well, like I told Jinx, it IS true that you three are the most stoic over here...maybe P_M as well. But hey, you are one of the few to normally speak with her, along with Star (who I know those two would be BFF's).

Again, I may be stoic in appearance, but I'm actually mentally disturbed. Don't judge a book by it's cover, and all that.

true, I bet that's the common thing in the fandom :3

Speak for yourself. :P

We seem to have conflicting views here.

*snip*

Posted Image

I'm never really depressed, but this talk is sorta mellowing me out...

Of course I find it a good thing. Relating to people is awesome (and something I probably need to work on).

Again, I may be stoic in appearance, but I'm actually mentally disturbed. Don't judge a book by it's cover, and all that.

We seem to have conflicting views here.

Posted Image

Let's not have that, shall we? As much as I like to hug, I'd rather it be of happiness and not of sadness. :)

Amen.

And you know, people always says we can all put on a façade, but I also think that it's still a part of our beings. Only thing being we choose to show it more than we might need to. But it's still a part of your personality. That's why I think you can be stoic. :)

And indeed.

And can I say how much I say "Awwww, that's smile is so cute!" whenever you use it? Because it's the utter truth. :3

....let's move on... :/

Agreed.
  • Brohoof 1

Hug modified to meet demand of those who wanted one. :3

:3 We went from depressing themes, to becoming the "General Hug Thread"...and I like that a lot. :):wub: HUGGING GALORE! Edited by Arcanel

And you know, people always says we can all put on a façade, but I also think that it's still a part of our beings. Only thing being we choose to show it more than we might need to. But it's still a part of your personality. That's why I think you can be stoic. :)

Fine, I'm stoic.

And can I say how much I say "Awwww, that's smile is so cute!" whenever you use it? Because it's the utter truth. :3

I've used this image before?

But yeah, I love that reaction image. Very versatile (it can be used in a really sarcastic way, however I'm not using it like that here).

@@Arcanel, @, @,

Hug modified to meet demand of those who wanted one. :3

*snip*

WOO GROUP HUG

• Brohoof 1

Fine, I'm stoic.

I've used this image before?

But yeah, I love that reaction image. Very versatile (it can be used in a really sarcastic way, however I'm not using it like that here).

WOO GROUP HUG

Yes you are. ;)

And yep. You have used it at least twice before if memory serves me right. I know at least one, I can't really remember the other time.

GROUP HUG IS BEST HUG.

Scary huh?

Well, fuuu. :blink: If I ever ran into that, I would start playing dead as quick as possible...though I'm not sure how long I can hold my breath...

This song sends chills down my spine by itself, but combined with this video and the mindset the guy creates in that top comment, it's making me all emotional:

Yes you are. ;)

And yep. You have used it at least twice before if memory serves me right. I know at least one, I can't really remember the other time.

GROUP HUG IS BEST HUG.

Hmph.

My bad memory strikes again.

And trufax.

This song sends chills down my spine by itself, but combined with this video and the mindset the guy creates in that top comment, it's making me all emotional

I don't hear deadmau5...but when I do, it's rather good.

I might have killed the thread.

I don't hear deadmau5...but when I do, it's rather good.

You don't often hear deadmau5, you mean?

And indeed it is. I love the few ambient tracks he's made.

i'm looking up pony swag

Apple Sprout's favorite food are apples. Who would've thunk it?

What sounds better, Scootashy or Flutterloo?

Fluttercrinkle. just because.

But it's made of cloth, so it doesn't crinkle. Flutterloo was a clever pun, You know "the loo" as in like, the bathroom. Plus it's just a Scootaloo with Fluttershy's colors.

• Brohoof 1