General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I can dump you in the middle of a minefield

I'd rather you dispose of me in some other, more gruesome manner... but I guess that would be cool. Explosions are always quite grand. c:
  • Brohoof 1

Florence + The Machine. My "old" fuel.

That was a lovely song. Took the lyrics literally and tried to shake the bad feeling out. Sorta worked, but for some reason, I feel dizzy....

reason? me...do you guys think that I am a troublemaker? :x

Nah, you're fine. But you now know not to push implications on people.
  • Brohoof 1

I'd rather you dispose of me in some other, more gruesome manner... but I guess that would be cool. Explosions are always quite grand. c:

Hm...

I can strip you from all your muscles, hook you up in a life-support system that will continuously trigger your pain nerve system, strap you on an invulnerable eight-feet tall machine of death, and send you to my enemies Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Have an obligatory hug

Posted Image

You picked that one on purpose. You know that was made especially for me, right? Okay, that made me feel a little better. It's small kindnesses like that that allow me to retain whatever it is you guys think about me. Funny thing is, I'd been meaning to ask y'all about what ya thought of me.

I would swear that someone that it's not Berry Pie wrote this, but it's fine if you need space.

That's what Berry Pie Drained Mode sounds like. He is exasperated and wishes to get passed things. I'd give him a hug, but that's not physically possible. So, I'll just hug my cat.

Okay, that helped.

• Brohoof 2

You picked that one on purpose. You know that was made especially for me, right?

Posted Image

Funny thing is, I'd been meaning to ask y'all about what ya thought of me.

You're good! If I had to pick ten bestest people in this forum, you would be one of them :wacko:

Okey. ^^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Twinkleshine
  • Brohoof 3

Okay, time to sleep. I should have gone to sleep at 2:30, but that damned brohoof discussion drew me in, leading to stuff. Goodnight peoples. Hopefully I won't wake up too late....

Posted Image

Also, if anyone tries to bring this up later, I will be cross with them. That means you person who is reading through all the posts that they missed in their absence. I'd like for this to be forgotten. Well, I mean, you should remember it, so you, uh, don't misjudge me again. But beyond that, don't even think about it.

• Brohoof 1

working on the second draft of my essay about internet chatting. i seem to have little problem writing essays, as much as i tend to groan about them. i just need to structurate it more formally and differentiate about displaying actual facts and my own opinions.

needless to say, there's a reason i took English B as an optional class to learn about this kind of stuff.

i was distracted by the way too hilarious Scootaloo bouncing in the middle.
  • Brohoof 1

@@Jinx, Well he should know that the guy isn't real by now! XD

#1. I am NOT afraid of Slender... much...

#2. I KNOW he isn't real

#3. Every time you get on, I've got work or something, ok ?

Sleepy sleep! :P

Posted Image

Time to go, see y'all later!

d'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Brohoof 1