General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

The cutest, and funniest pony out there. : - )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5vcmF5-864

I found a weird argument in the comments. Too bad it's hard to capture long arguments on Youtube. They are so strange and comical, but if they're too long, not much you can do to show it to people.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I never really asked for suggestions in the first place... I just said I might change my name.

Uh, you opened a can of worms with that one. Sorry pal.

From this video I somehow stumbled upon this.

Ah, Old Spice. : - ) I loved their older actor with the original Spice commercial ad sooo funny. : 3 Their commercials aren't as funny as they used to be. Alright in my standards I guess, but who wants to watch commercials. :s (unless it's like a cool trailer) XD 

PS ponies are relevant to everything now. ;-)

• Brohoof 1

Going to bed, hate you all <3

Hate you too. :3

Night.

Tiem 4 bed.

Night.

Whoever made those commercials was clearly out of their mind. 

My friend said something about Tim and Eric from Tim and Eric's Show Great Job had a part in them. Not sure how true that actually is, but I could easily see them causing such chaos and putting it on TV.

I feel horribly ill. I'm going to sleep. Wish me luck. I might wake up even worse off...

Feel better soon!

At first I was like "Oh, AJ pics. Thats normal."

But then i was like "Vannell--What the buck?"

I thought you would've predicted atleast some Vanny pics considering how I've been talking about her some for the last few weeks and mah avatar is Vanny :P.

• Brohoof 2

I feel horribly ill. I'm going to sleep. Wish me luck. I might wake up even worse off...

Aww, sowwy to hear that. :( 

Night, hope you feel better in the morning!

And since everyone is leaving to sleep I guess I'll drift back into Hell and kill more demons.

• Brohoof 2

I found a weird argument in the comments. Too bad it's hard to capture long arguments on Youtube. They are so strange and comical, but if they're too long, not much you can do to show it to people.

Uh, you opened a can of worms with that one. Sorry pal.

I can't follow through people's arguments because I'm not interested. Not saying they aren't entertaining and YouTube users cannot appreciate them. Just I think it's disturbing that find a reason to engage in an all out comment war against something so meaningless.  You're not going to accomplish something.... I'm sure the other people who made a home video or something wouldn't like you posting rambling on about something completely irrelevant to their video as well, and would rather have their video appreciated then the user to have to read through negative comments. 

Posted Image

Plus, I hate those repetitive comments on YouTube, no imagination whatsoever. Very rare you'll come across a comment that's witty and funny. ;~;

Edited by Fox
  • Brohoof 1

lol I did somewhat, but its still an odd sight. Posted Image

Expect more of it when I'm brave enough to dwell on her fan club on deviantArt. Only reason I'm scared to look at it is because if I find one crappy art piece, I'm afraid it'll ruin Vanellope's image :[. This is why I should rely on letterONE for these pics (Actually, he's the reason I found most of them), since he loves Vanny as well.

Feel better soon! And goodnight~

Posted Image

• Brohoof 6

Question: You come in and find the government. What do you do?

I work for the government. So, I guess that means I'm at work?

You'll notice that things are going more smoothly around here, by the way.... Repairs are nearly finished.

• Brohoof 5

Don't take the male ones! They rarely ever wipe theirs clean!

hey! stop lumping me into that category. >=(

>implying this was a shipping picture

Posted Image

well, they have HEARTS in their eyes...

Too bad that smile makes Fluttershy run away, you lose, you get nothing.

i'm gonna reassure Fluttershy with a hug and kind words. do you think that'd work?

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys, how's it going?

Posted Image

nope, i did not shit bricks. that would have been painful to do, anyhow.

That means her everything else, except the voice, is okay, right? Posted Image

if you're okay with the fact that Flutterguy has a ha-ha instead of a hoo-hoo.

Fluttershy being Flutterguy makes that image 1000x times more awesome, anyway.

I am, however, going to bring up this one post for teh lulz.

l would also like to inform you that that gif can be taken as technically not safe for work.

Just because of one of the things Pinkie does.

Take a guess~

hornjobs are best jobs.

how can you not resist doing that when it's up there RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES.

Can I smash your skull instead?

Posted Image

Pretty sure it would be as squishy

mmmm, brainmatter.

• Brohoof 2

if you're okay with the fact that Flutterguy has a ha-ha instead of a hoo-hoo.

Fluttershy being Flutterguy makes that image 1000x times more awesome, anyway.

hornjobs are best jobs.

how can you not resist doing that when it's up there RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES.

I will give Flutterguy one thing and that is that he is very convincing as a girl. :x

Eeeh.

BECAUSE ITS NOT--Err, mm, nevermind. >.>