General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

... The "Above user's avatar eats you" topic? Posted Image Or what

Nah. I was helping out on the farm one day and, well, one time I kinda wasn't watching where I was going...

As for pizza... I prefer plain cheese, or if I want to... BBQ sauce instead of tomato sauce and toppings being bacon and chicken :3

Heh, I rarely see pizza of that flavor, whatever it's called. 'Tis good, though.

@topic at hand: I don't care pepperoni much. I usually prefer cheese, or if I have a choice, ham pizza.

Also, am I the only one who hates pineapple pizza?

• Brohoof 1

A-anyway, moving on from accidental wet-nosing of much larger ponies...

So, next week's episode is a Scootaloo episode. Anybrony else here excited for it? Anybrony dissappointed in it?

• Brohoof 2

So, next week's episode is a Scootaloo episode. Anybrony else here excited for it? Anybrony dissappointed in it?

I know I'm looking forward to it :3 And I bet a certain chicken... *cough@cough* will be looking forward to it xD

• Brohoof 1

Hello GCT folks.... I need to test something, so I need you all to @mention me as much as you possibly can.

OPEN THE FLOODGATES!!! XD

I know I'm looking forward to it :3 And I bet a certain chicken... *cough@cough* will be looking forward to it xD

Hello eBolt, looks like you are getting an early start on mentioning me. XD

Yes, I am totally freaked out about next week's episode. GIVE ME SCOOTALOVE!!!!

• Brohoof 2

Hello GCT folks.... I need to test something, so I need you all to @mention me as much as you possibly can.

OPEN THE FLOODGATES!!! XD

The quick brown jumps over the .    ....

• Brohoof 2

how the hell do people eat anchovies and mushrooms on a pizza?!That is literally the worst taste I had to experience ever.Never.Fucking.Again.

I've never tried anchovy pizza...

Might give it a go at some point.

If I do that, then it'll make you sound like a Pokemon; Case in point: Friendship is Witchcraft, episode 4 (I think).

I know I'm looking forward to it :3 And I bet a certain chicken... *cough[CENSORED DUE TO LOL]cough* will be looking forward to it xDI'll see if I can see it...

• Brohoof 2

Ah yes, last time I ate that combination I ended up tossing my entire pizza out. This was back in 2004, I believe.

Never again.

It was pure horrible. I almost tossed it out as well...out of my stomach back all over my friend next to me.

Though Big Macintosh DOES taste a little like a big mac. Don't ask me how I know that.

I already have an idea.

I'll try it... But then I'd have to scarf down craptons of minty crap afterwards...

I wouldn't do it if I were you.

As for pizza... I prefer plain cheese, or if I want to... BBQ sauce instead of tomato sauce and toppings being bacon and chicken :3

I usually preferjust cheese, but I like adding pepperoni sometimes with the rare meat lover on occasion.

BBQ instead of tomato sauce?

That sounds horrible.

Nah. I was helping out on the farm one day and, well, one time I kinda wasn't watching where I was going...

Also, am I the only one who hates pineapple pizza?

.......go on.....

I've never had pineapple pizza, so I can't say.

I've never tried anchovy pizza...

Might give it a go at some point.

I would not recommend it at all.

Not.

A.

Bit.

And finally.

@, Hai. :3

I'm gonna launch off the ramp that suddenly appeared in here, perform an amazing backflip, and land in my bed.

Hopefully all goes well.

G'night guys :3

Don't break ya neck!

And night! :)

• Brohoof 2

@, Not at all? :3

Naw... It would probably take tens of thousands... But then I wouldn't be annoyed, I would be laughing until my sides hurt and I fell out of my chair. So, don't do that... You would hurt me. x)

• Brohoof 3

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, How yah doing chaps?

Im doing pretty good right now.

Jamming out to some Disturbed and SOAD. Tis fun to play on drums.

Though, my legs are killing me cause I just got in from walking around a bunch looking at christmas lights.

How you be, guy?

@, Hmmm, I might have to make it my life mention to mention you tens of thousands of time now. >:3

For the lulz, not the hurting you part.

*walks into thread, face beet red*

Uuuuhhh,,,, you just get done running or something or something embarrasing happened?

Y YO FACE RED, BRUH?!

• Brohoof 2