General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Hey people. I'm still kind of sick. I had a fever, but it broke yesterday.

Berry! I was wondering how you had been doing.sad.png Do you feel better than you did before? And hai too.smile.png  

Berry! I was wondering how you had been doing.sad.png Do you feel better than you did before? And hai too.smile.png  

I feel weak. I can't stand for more than a few minutes. My throat is always dry. My ears and nostrils hurt like a dry burning. I keep coughing. It's difficult to eat without giving up half way through because I immediately stop feeling hungry. Medicine never works for me. It's difficult to sleep despite the fact I feel exhausted.

In short, I feel better than when I had a fever, but I feel worse than I did when I was forced to log off early.

Hiya guys ! :DD

I feel weak. I can't stand for more than a few minutes. My throat is always dry. My ears and nostrils hurt like a dry burning. I keep coughing. It's difficult to eat without giving up half way through because I immediately stop feeling hungry. Medicine never works for me. It's difficult to sleep despite the fact I feel exhausted.

In short, I feel better than when I had a fever, but I feel worse than I did when I was forced to log off early.

Ow... that doesn't sound like fun... hope you feel better soon, mate. :/

• Brohoof 1

....oh...my...sad.png

You need a hug. STAT!

colgate_hugs_berry_punch_by_weoweno-d4fv

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the "infamous" GCT, hope you enjoy your.... stay? tongue.png

Bear in mind that this place is hard to follow and is constantly switching topic. x)

Edited by Jonke
  • Brohoof 1

would you ever visit a place called Muffinland... its kind of like Munchkinland but less singing and more obsession about baking

Totally.

Um, it's not all Brothers Grimm there, right?

Ow... that doesn't sound like fun... hope you feel better soon, mate. :/

It's not... My jaw hurts too. dry.png

....oh...my...sad.png

You need a hug. STAT!

You'd only make yourself sick.

I noticed a bunch of people who don't frequent this place randomly dropped in, make a single post, then left. How odd.

Also, the traitor Street Comedy stopped by disguised as a new user. So, what did he do under the guise of futuredog? And another strange person pretending to be a scary version of Pinkie Pie paid us a visit. Anyone remember Zalgy Cakes?

Hi RKA!biggrin.png  

Welcome to the "infamous" GCT, hope you enjoy your.... stay? tongue.png

Bear in mind that this place is hard to follow and is constantly switching topic. x)

Amen.

You'd only make yourself sick.

I don't care, at least you'll have a friend.smile.png 

Also, the traitor Street Comedy stopped by disguised as a new user. So, what did he do under the guise of futuredog? And another strange person pretending to be a scary version of Pinkie Pie paid us a visit. Anyone remember Zalgy Cakes?

Interesting times has happened, yes.ph34r.png   

• Brohoof 1

@,

Feel better soon Berry.

In other news, both of the places that were hiring aren't anymore, so I'm bummed. Putting in apps is still worth it though, no matter how many times I get denied.

In other news, both of the places that were hiring aren't anymore, so I'm bummed. Putting in apps is still worth it though, no matter how many times I get denied.

It's a matter of persistance. Show us that AJ stubborness that is really useful for job hunting!biggrin.png

But what did Street Comedy do? 

Well, before he got deleted, he did what I saw him do only once in another thread. Put the same "thumbs up" gif in 4 consecutive posts. Even by my standards, that's just annoying.

And if the other guy with the The Laughing Pinkie whatever was him too, then he only was slightly annoying with using caps. But the little song tweak he wrote were hilarious.

Show us that AJ stubborness that is really useful for job hunting!

Even Applejack would struggle to find a job where I'm from. I've had one job in my hometown in my life, all of the others were out of town.

And if the other guy with the The Laughing Pinkie whatever was him too, then he only was slightly annoying with using caps
It was probably some random other person who just wanted attention. The Laughing Mare is from Equestria Divided or something. Person took on a persona to get love, maybe?

Why is it that the most interesting persons I ever meet either have some sort of self-induced injury, a weakened immune system, a physical peculiarity, or a psychological peculiarity...?

(And by peculiarity, I mean curiosity...)

Edited by TzHaar-Hur-Ganaram

Why is it that the most interesting persons I ever meet either have some sort of self-induced injury, a weakened immune system, a physical peculiarity, or a psychological peculiarity...?

Eh what now?

Well I'm glad to admit that I'm not as sick as I was yesterday.

Can I have some hugs now? <_<

Everyone I know is either depressed, autistic, or a communist. 

Or some combination of the above.

• Brohoof 1

Can I have some hugs now? dry.png

Would you accept a hug from a complete stranger?

I have returned, ponies of small size. 

I destroyed the bathroom...? 

Eh what now?

sad.png 

. . .

blink.png

Why is it that the most interesting persons I ever meet either have some sort of self-induced injury, a weakened immune system, a physical peculiarity, or a psychological peculiarity...? (And by peculiarity, I mean curiosity...)

Because going through things like that add interesting aspects to a person's character?

Sure, go ahead.

*hugs*

I destroyed the bathroom...? 

sad.png 

blink.png

How could you...? 

Why would you...?

No worries, I'll just "create" a third restroom. 

Even Applejack would struggle to find a job where I'm from. I've had one job in my hometown in my life, all of the others were out of town.

Well, it's not the end of the world for you yet, do I'd think that running out of AJ stubborness shouldn't have come to you just yet.mellow.png

It was probably some random other person who just wanted attention. The Laughing Mare is from Equestria Divided or something. Person took on a persona to get love, maybe?

I don't know. But I'm saving his "My Little Dalek" tweak for any brony + whoovian person I know (I KNOW my cousin is going to laugh her flank off of thatlaugh.png )

Anyway, guys I'm oging off for a little while. Gotta go to tennis classes! See y'all later!