General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

It's definitely possible those are tears of laughter. But I think it's really up to interpretation, and I like interpreting in the way I did.

One day, I shall read your psychological analysis. But when I do, I have to have a clear mind, and willingness to read. I refuse to let such huge work not to be read and discussed as it should be. :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

I don't know why but sometimes i wonder how different the show would be if bronies never existed. Just imagine all the things that would be different. Does anyone else ever think of this?

• Brohoof 2

I don't know why but sometimes i wonder how different the show would be if bronies never existed. Just imagine all the things that would be different. Does anyone else ever think of this?

Not really.

Though, I could see a lot of stuff being different if they kept on just making it for little kids.

One day, I shall read your psychological analysis. But when I do, I have to have a clear mind, and willingness to read. I refuse to let such huge work not to be read and discussed as it should be. :mellow:

Sounds good to me! (Also there are four others to read as well.)

Fuck, It did it again!

But this time it meshed Weyland's and Arcy's together then deleted most of it!

Huh...I don't think I'm having this type of problems either.

I honestly never thought of that. But to be completely honest, I don't think it would have varied too much. There is the question whether dark themes such as treated in S3 would have been done, but I like to think that they would have.

Sounds good to me! (Also there are four others to read as well.)

I know. I have seen that little part in your signature enough times already. :huh:

Not really.

Though, I could see a lot of stuff being different if they kept on just making it for little kids.

The show is still made for little kids, though.

Also, I'm not seeing any quoting errors. Although, maybe it only happens when you quote 50 bajillion people...?

Edited by bluetrace

9eWZ4.jpg

Am I the only one who's not having significant quote issues? x3

i'm not having them, either.

I don't think I am.

Lucky bastards 9oVEM.png

The show won't get this 'colorful' with all those shout-outs

I have no idea!

All I know, is that I quoted you first, then grabbed that quote, and had Arcy's after it. When I posted it was completely messed up.

I put the messed up quote at the bottom of the post and it works fine. I even edited and added something to see if it would delete it also. It didn't.

But when I first did that I had a whole mini dialogue and some other random stuff and it didn't save it. The edit wouldn't work either.

It seems this thing is just mostly random and whenever it feels like being a douche. :|

For now, we better try not to quote too much posts VnCRQ.png

• Brohoof 2

Oh okies. I just wanted to make sure.

FUCK! (you know I'm mad when I say prophanities). Now I had the trouble with the emotes! Sorry Kyro! The original post was:

"I know. I have seen that little part in your signature enough times already. XD (Laughing emote). But I was wondering why haven't you finished Twilight's? Is it because you were waiting until Season 3 was over? ("Huh?" emote)"

Stupid bug whatever...

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 2

>googled "where is your good now mlp"
>a very very disturbing image appears

mlfw5744-fluttershywhatisthisidonteven.j

Never again...

May the overlord and his chicken saves us from this cruel destiny.

The chicken had betrayed His Highness, the end is neigh

I'm going to float off to bed.

G'night guys :3

I might tell you about the dream I have tomorrow.

Night Jay! :)

Er, did you put "good" or "god"?

The chicken had betrayed His Highness, the end is neigh

...Thank you very much Star. Now I have an image of Scootacool being Vayne and Feld0 being The Emperor, both from Final Fantasy XII. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

>a very very disturbing image appears

First, why did you search those exact words? Second, care to describe it so that I may identify it?

132745346590.gif

• Brohoof 3

Er, did you put "good" or "god"?

yeah, I typo'd, and I lost a small part of my already low sanity JUDV1.png

First, why did you search those exact words? Second, care to describe it so that I may identify it?

Just turn of the safe search VnCRQ.png

Prepare thy brainbleach™

• Brohoof 1