General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

You know when you are drinking a glass of orange juice and you suddenly fear that the cup is a portal to another world full of monsters that want to crawl down your throat and kill you? That ever happen to any of you?

You know when you are drinking a glass of orange juice and you suddenly fear that the cup is a portal to another world full of monsters that want to crawl down your throat and kill you? That ever happen to any of you?

Pfft... What? XD Never have I heard something as ridiculous end silly like that xD

Uuuhhh, what the hell are you smoking?

It must be some hella good stuff! :lol:

But no. It hasn't.

I've only had one random insane fear out of nowhere.

I'm sick and delusional.

And I really want to get you and Arcanel all learned up so that we can make an RP to test you both. I've been itching for more roleplays, but nothing available looks good. I don't have a good idea right now for one to make myself . But with you two, and maybe Star Weaver and whoever else in GCT, we could come up with a good idea.

• Brohoof 2

roleplays are boring

That may be your opinion, and I respect that, but I would like to disagree. I've been a roleplayer for quite some time and all the times I participated, they turned out to be quite enjoyable :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm sick and delusional.

And I really want to get you and Arcanel all learned up so that we can make an RP to test you both. I've been itching for more roleplays, but nothing available looks good. I don't have a good idea right now for one to make myself . But with you two, and maybe Star Weaver and whoever else in GCT, we could come up with a good idea.

Fair enough.

And I shall try and kick my own ass into high gear on the training.

• Brohoof 1

online roleplay is always boring, it lacks the face to face communication and fun one has with a group

Something that isn't as good as something else =/= it is bad. Roleplaying is a fun little social thing to do when I don't feel like going out there and socializing in a group.

• Brohoof 1

Haven might find this interesting...

ejoI6.jpg

LXS4W.jpg

vRzpm.jpg

i decided to play a bit with the Doomsday Engine again, a source-port for Doom i used to love back then. in retrospect, GZDoom kicks it ass by miles length, but it does quite a few things nicely when installing addons for it.

• Brohoof 3

(Appears with a pop)

Hello again guys

(Puts you back in a ball)

Anyways, just got my flu shot... Wasn't all that bad, but I still don't like them... It stung a bit too x.x Not home yet, though, so Meh

0_x iHave no idea how my 12-year-old self would've lived... 

Smoking's illegal...

roleplays are boring

You're boring.

i'm listening.

What's the first thing you assume when you find a wet bed?

-----

I tend to use brackets a lot when I make posts, but typically I do so when I want to do a word replacement or to indicate an action, such as:

[blows up toilet] Ganaram: Who ordered the snail?

Problem is, it interferes with the quote code...

Edited by TzHaar-Hur-Ganaram

Another stupid question...

What's an OC?

An Original Character. Technically all characters within works of fiction are OCs since they are made up by the creator, but typically, when someone says OC, they are referring to a character they made to be used in a preexisting world. The link to mine can be found in my signature.

What's an OC?

Original Character. Usually a character a fan created that does not come from existing copyright from the show it's based off of.

Original Character. Usually a character a fan created that does not come from existing copyright from the show it's based off of.

Beat ya to it old man.

What's the first thing you assume when you find a wet bed?

someone poured water in it while i was sleeping.

someone put my hand in warm water while i was sleeping.

i didn't go to the bathroom before sleeping, and fell asleep with soda in my system.

• Brohoof 1

What's an OC?

An Original Character. Technically all characters within works of fiction are OCs since they are made up by the creator, but typically, when someone says OC, they are referring to a character they made to be used in a preexisting world. The link to mine can be found in my signature.

Beat ya to it old man.

someone poured water in it while i was sleeping.

someone put my hand in warm water while i was sleeping.

i didn't go to the bathroom before sleeping, and fell asleep with soda in my system.

How much tears can one cry out?

Edited by TzHaar-Hur-Ganaram