General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I can promise that Lapis will be both sane and undamaged. You see, Dusky is really a bit of a philosopher  If he knows that Lapis is intelligent, Lapis will be invited to breakfast with Dusky when the train stops in Ponyville. Just some coffee in the train's kitchen while discussing the nature of existence....

That all sounds rather suspicious... Like what you tell a child when they get scared by something. "You see Billy, the monster just wants to be your friend. He won't hurt you." But I have no choice. I chose to seek out the pony, I must follow through.

• Brohoof 1

Best make that two for the unicorn a three :P

Fine, I'll try to think up something. But I just used up the last of my imagination on that recollection of Lapis's past.

• Brohoof 2

That all sounds rather suspicious... Like what you tell a child when they get scared by something. "You see Billy, the monster just wants to be your friend. He won't hurt you." But I have no choice. I chose to seek out the pony, I must follow through.

I am so happy that you are doing this... I have been waiting for sooooo loong to get some Dusky and Lapis dialogue going....

Here's some dramatic music...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7PQ1L2GdsEI

• Brohoof 1

>nature of existence

>in a eldritch RP

If that bell inside your head didn't scream like it lost its mother, you don't know what you're doing

I have a pony OC, a Changeling OC and a dragon OC. I also have a OC based on an episode idea that Lauren Faust originally had

Episode idea by Faust? Which one is that?

• Brohoof 1

If that bell inside your head didn't scream like it lost its mother, you don't know what you're doing
Oh it did, but this is my destiny. I am the seeker of truth, the banisher ignorance. For I am Lapis Lazuli, son of the mining family Ore. I shall survive, for my quest is noble, my heart is true.

Also, if Lapis dies, we'll have a sad filly on our hands...

Well, I'm off to hit the hay. I'm about to go to sleep at almost 5AM...again. This is not good for my body. :lol: Good night y'all!

Aw, and I thought you'd psychoanalysis my character further. Maybe later? Goodnight. 

• Brohoof 2

Episode idea by Faust? Which one is that?

There was a rejected episode that Lauren had where AJ an Dash get lost in Whitetail Woods, and they come across a pony who was raised by deers. He has antlers tied onto his head, and he believes that he's actually a deer (because he was raised by them). The episode was going to revolve around the idea that Dash wanted to tell the pony that the truth, that he wasn't a deer and had been living a lie his entire life, and AJ would argue with her that it wasn't their place to do anything. I assume it was probably rejected because the moral was ambiguous, and there wasn't a straightforward lesson to write to the princess about

Edited by Jack0vAllTrades
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I'm off to hit the hay. I'm about to go to sleep at almost 5AM...again. This is not good for my body.  Good night y'all!

Night!

There was a rejected episode that Lauren had where AJ an Dash get lost in Whitetail Woods, and they come across a pony who was raised by deers. He has antlers tied onto his head, and he believes that he's actually a deer (because he was raised by them). The episode was going to revolve around the idea that Dash wanted to tell the pony that the truth, that he wasn't a deer and had been living a lie his entire life, and AJ would argue with her that it wasn't their place to do anything. I assume it was probably rejected because the moral was ambiguous, and there wasn't a straightforward lesson to write to the princess about

That's... weird 3lnNF.png

Oh it did, but this is my destiny. I am the seeker of truth, the banisher ignorance. For I am Lapis Lazuli, son of the mining family Ore. I shall survive, for my quest is noble, my heart is true.

Also, if Lapis dies, we'll have a sad filly on our hands...

Salute, to our royal brethren

cvOMd.jpg

My your soul find its place amongst the great warriors on the sky
  • Brohoof 2

Aw, and I thought you'd psychoanalysis my character further. Maybe later? Goodnight. 

You do realize it tires a lot right? ^_^ Maybe on another occasion Berry. (Plus, I'm not the only one around there. Look for the members that have Great Pony Analyzers in their siggys~). Night! =)

Edited by Arcanel

Um, like this?

img_875174_1_1351228948477.jpg

My your soul find its place amongst the great warriors on the sky
He's a scholar, not a fighter... 
  • Brohoof 1

20 new sigs have been included in the rotator! H66x8.png

Not really, there's lots of stories with plots similar to that

In this case, the deer-pony is better left alone. She was happy before RD and AJ comes along. Ignorance is a bliss.

But yeah, it's too morally ambiguous. Who knows what kind of commotion it will prompt because of the implied adoption/immigration/whatever.

Um, like this?

img_875174_1_1351228948477.jpg

He's a scholar, not a fighter... 

Holy shit...

It's the truth!? RRpCU.png

I have no idea what that is, so I can't say

It's one of the supposedly leaked screenshot from yet-to-be-released episodes

Didn't I show you that already? 

I dished it as ne of the new species from S3, I never know it would be a deer-pony in Jackie's synopsis DrVv5.png

Her tail looks different than your usual mare, though. Can't really say anything.

I dished it as ne of the new species from S3, I never know it would be a deer-pony in Jackie's synopsis DrVv5.png

Her tail looks different than your usual mare, though. Can't really say anything.

I'm thinking it's just a deer with a cutie mark. Like how Zecora seems to have one.

E: bloody fuck

9zDIW.png

Brushie brushie brushie~

I'm thinking it's just a deer with a cutie mark. Like how Zecora seems to have one.

Zecora's looks more like an integral part of her stripes. Ponies from Saddle Arabia don't seem to have any butt stamp. If other equus like zebra can have Cutie Mark, it's kinda weird for the ambassadors to not have any.

Deer doesn't count as an equus though... Shit, too early to say anything.

Edited by Starshine

Random pony time it is

jH6ii.jpg

qUvn5.jpg

zQXiu.jpg

czpmk.jpg

B5eVa.jpg

gpV6Z.png

SIaFb.png

Sorting pony pictures while listening to this>>

I sorta forgot that I still have to pay lots of shit. Good night folks, see ya later.

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 2