General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

And thus, the GCT descended into the depths of the watery abyss upon reaching the fabled page 3000.

Sinking deeper and deeper with its new found glory only to rise even higher than before...

"We the Posters of the General Chat Thread, in Order to form a more perfect Chat Thread, establish Friendships, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common member, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Feld0 to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the General Chat Thread of MLPForums."

WE ARE THE CREW OF THE GCT

WE BREAK THE RULES, AND WE BEND THE LAWS

COME ON HAVE A SEAT, MAKE YOURSELF SO COMFORTABLE

OTHERWISE I'LL SHANK YOU AND PAD YOU UP.

WE THE GENERAL CHAT THREAD MEMBERS COMMIT OURSELVES TO BREAK THE LIMITS OF ALL RANDOM THINGS, PROMISE TO CREATE NEW MEANINGS TO WORDS PEOPLE WOULD NOT HAVE EVER IMAGINED, AND USE TOPICS THAT HAVE NEVER SEEN THE LIGHT OF DAY, SO LONG AND AS FAR AS OUR OVERLORD, FELD0 AND CREATOR OF THE FELDIAN NETWORK CAN MAINTAIN THIS FORUM AND WE VOW NEVER TO DISREGARD, OMIT, OR DISOBEY THIS CONSITITUTION UNTIL THE END OF TIMES.

What, to see who posts first on page 3k? XD

No need to see anything.

Cause I did! XD

DIAPERS.

that is all.

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr] Edited by TGAP DJ HVen MM the Mighty
  • Brohoof 6

Someone write something epic to go in my post!

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

I have no idea.

• Brohoof 1

[Destroys a wall]

Haven't done that in a while, so I may as well do it on page 3000. :3

Well... I guess the wall needs fixed one day or another... *brings out the materials, before stopping*

... Actually, I don't feel like doing anything now... *leaps on the sofa*

• Brohoof 1

[Destroys a wall] Haven't done that in a while, so I may as well do it on page 3000. :3

*Points to the wall destroyed with the blackhole punch*

Awhile, huh?

There was no undo button, blackholes don't go away with the press of a button.

Edited by Jinx

1338924450207.png

N-no...

I've occasionally been told I act somewhat older than my age, but I can't see how. I don't feel like I act older than I am.

But my cold and empty heart can't take it...

Awwww...at least I can hug you *hugs*

And you actually do Trace. Fewer people at least around here would tell you that you act like you're 18. Trust me. You don't seem like that in the slightest. or at least not in the "common norm", so to speak. (This is not an insult by the way. :) ).

And OH COME ON YOU GRINCH! Don't make me bring out the carols! And I'll sing even if I SUCK! ^_^