General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Dark Qiviut" data-cid="988281" data-time="1355184128"><p><--- Post in the Sugarcube Corner, yay or nay.</p></blockquote><br />I don't care. Too controversial for me to say anything.

Edited by TzHaar-Hur-Ganaram

That Eevee guy is a troll. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned tbh.

He have this two days period of inactivity, there is a chance that he got suspended, but I'm not really sure.

Chatting generally like we normally do.

We never have a fixed topic, so the only thing to do is flick through the past few posts and figure it out. :/

Ditto

It's useless to try to keep the entire thread to be fixed on one point. Better let it flow~

Dude, Jonke once posted himself in a dress, and I'm pretty sure there is a whole lot another crossdressers in this place, your portraits back there hardly that 'wow' 3lnNF.png

Edited by Starshine

Bowl. It's high-capacity, and it doesn't get soggy.

Did I just worry aboout Viscra...?

I actually love when Ice cream cones get soggy. :3

And yes, yes it seems you did.

I am also worried about her even though I didn't respond to her. I didn't have time to cause I had to leave for some concert of my little sister's, which, I didn't even go to cause my mother failed to tell me specifically where it was.

Dude, Jonke once posted himself in a dress, and I'm pretty sure there is a whole lot another crossdressers in this place, your portraits back there hardly that 'wow' 3lnNF.png

what, you think i haven't posted a picture of me in one, too? well you're wrong.

it was more an extreme anxiety attack over what has happened over the course of today. don't bother, i'm okay now.

• Brohoof 1

zD7wK.jpg

it was more an extreme anxiety attack over what has happened over the course of today. don't bother, I'm okay now.

Glad to hear that you're okay AhGSr.png

I didn't have time to cause I had to leave for some concert of my little sister's

Whoa whoa.... Your sister is in a band and she's doing a concert? o_o

• Brohoof 1

Aah, I see. I'lll TRY and pick just one...

I know a person to add that nopony else knows, sadly.

I also feel the need to make a YT for one of mine for the shameless self-advertisment. :lol:

3 days ago? Was that when you posted a crapload of them here? And my phone almost died just trying to post....

ok, cool. i'm following the 1 song rule, only posting pony rock anthem.

<don't tease me>

That video is much more disturbing that it should be 3lnNF.png

If you're afraid that someone will calls you ugly or things like that, that guy will be reprimanded by the rest of the forum. Well, maybe a pitchfork or two