General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Oh goodness, it's like you poked a beehive....

Why can't I ever get into roleplays like that!

Mt. Saint Helens, Mt. Pinatubo, Krakatoa, the San Andreas Fault, Yellowstone Supervolcano, Mt. Vesuvius.

I prefer to go for a tectonic analogy, especially with overdue events: If something happens, it happens vigorously.

Oh goodness, it's like you poked a beehive....

If left well alone, they will not even bother to start posting :/

This thing already happened in the past, albeit with a smaller scale. Participants just... gone. Not until someone mentioned everyone that the thread revived

This thing already happened in the past, albeit with a smaller scale. Participants just... gone. Not until someone mentioned everyone that the thread revived

Berry Pie knows the sad truth... He has seen many RPs fall....

God, I have the worst headache right now. I believe it has something to do with me not eating anything all day.   I need food.

I bring the cart food. Everything's for free, help yourself. :) 

Psychopath, eh? I really wanna see this one day.

Pffft, you don't need to. I can already write like as if I was a psycopath. Check this out.

"So...I see that you're going to arrest me, aren't you?...Well, that IS very nice and all, but aren't you forgetting that I LIKE to be handcuffed? That I'll be screaming so loud how horny I am and to take me right then and there? And that when you get tired, I will kick you, and start deforming your face so much it won't be recognized? And that then, I will eat your flesh, piece by piece, organ by organ, inch by inch, until there's not a single drop of blood left? Until not a speck of bone dust is left? You are entitled to forget all this but...you know...maybe killing me wouldn't be so bad? Don't you think? Don't you wanna pull that a gun and put a bullet in my head? Come on...that's it...slowly lift your gun and kill me..yes...that's it...kill me...KILL ME...KILL ME LIKE THE BASTARD I KNOW YOU ARE! KILL ME LIKE YOU ENJOY IT LIKE I KNOW YOU DO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

And trust me, I can pull a creepy enough voice for that. :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

I hope I didn't actually post this earlier. It was goofing up, the posting system was.

Oh don't worry Kyro. It's okay if you had posted it earlier before anyway. The impact is the same. Laughing your flank off at something that ends up corrupting your mind forevermore, amen.

Oh don't worry Kyro. It's okay if you had posted it earlier before anyway. The impact is the same. Laughing your flank off at something that ends up corrupting your mind forevermore, amen.

Corrupting? I see no corruption here.

• Brohoof 2

If left well alone, they will not even bother to start posting :/

Perhaps, but what happened was highly immature and got everyone sent into panic and agitation. Not to mentioned that the rest of us pretty much disagree that the thread is dying.

I understand where you're coming from, but I much prefer to see a more gentle and mature method of getting activity back, and I don't want to see a bunch of drama, hurt feelings, and our gamemaster threatening to close everything down after being away from the computer for only one afternoon. Especially when everything was peachy keen this morning.

You do realize they only started posting things after Ganaram posted his distress call, right?

And I'm tired with they saying that they're busy IRL when it's clear that they still have more than enough free time to post games and other threads. Hell, one even is very active in two other RPs. It's already a week, yet there is hardly anything new happened in the RP

I had intentions on posting there, but as I had said there, in the OOC, when I was home, I had gotten myself distracted and wound up forgetting... This time, however, I had planned to, but got distracted by a small side-project. I still posted though >_>

Corrupting? I see no corruption here.

There isn't...yet. :P Nah, I'm just joking. Besides, if there WAS corruption, I'd think that's when my mind has gone too dark, and I would likely recur to the mind bleach. I am, however, still laughing my flank off.

• Brohoof 1

There isn't...yet. :P Nah, I'm just joking. Besides, if there WAS corruption, I'd think that's when my mind has gone too dark, and I would likely recur to the mind bleach. I am, however, still laughing my flank off.

I find that picture particularly apt because it's wonderful how impressed Twilight is with what Pinkie's brought together. Pinkie's outdone herself on the preparations this time.

Yer weird.

I have moose tracks ice cream.

And you realize this now, after almost 2500 posts of me here? :P

Moose tracks...er...my mind does not know AND compute that.

Night!

Dude, play Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit if you haven't. Just DO IT! 

I bring the cart food. Everything's for free, help yourself. :) 

Pffft, you don't need to. I can already write like as if I was a psycopath. Check this out.

"So...I see that you're going to arrest me, aren't you?...Well, that IS very nice and all, but aren't you forgetting that I LIKE to be handcuffed? That I'll be screaming so loud how horny I am and to take me right then and there? And that when you get tired, I will kick you, and start deforming your face so much it won't be recognized? And that then, I will eat your flesh, piece by piece, organ by organ, inch by inch, until there's not a single drop of blood left? Until not a speck of bone dust is left? You are entitled to forget all this but...you know...maybe killing me wouldn't be so bad? Don't you think? Don't you wanna pull that a gun and put a bullet in my head? Come on...that's it...slowly lift your gun and kill me..yes...that's it...kill me...KILL ME...KILL ME LIKE THE BASTARD I KNOW YOU ARE! KILL ME LIKE YOU ENJOY IT LIKE I KNOW YOU DO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

And trust me, I can pull a creepy enough voice for that. :ph34r:

Yay! Food cart! *starts nomming*

Dayum. *insert your avvy here*

All that from the top of your head?

Please, again, tell me why you need RP lessons? :lol:

Listen to Two Steps From Hell's Heart of Courage. Just do it.

I prefer Protector of Earth, though. Sleep tight!

Perhaps, but what happened was highly immature and got everyone sent into panic and agitation. Not to mentioned that the rest of us pretty much disagree that the thread is dying.

I understand where you're coming from, but I much prefer to see a more gentle and mature method of getting activity back, and I don't want to see a bunch of drama, hurt feelings, and our gamemaster threatening to close everything down after being away from the computer for only one afternoon. Especially when everything was peachy keen this morning.

He already started antagonizing me long before this. I joined the RP only because I want to help Ganaram kick-starting his RP. If I already lost the right to call him my friend, why should I care?

Everyone disagree that the RP is slowing, yet they wait for two days for each posts. Wha?

What do you guys think of the avatar I'm gonna use soon that ~Chaotic Discord~ made for me?

Isn't that 150x200?

It looks damn gorgeous, though

Isn't that 150x200?

It looks damn gorgeous, though

Yes, we will be able to apply 150x200 avatars soon since we have an 8 day period of subscriber status coming up (a reward from all the donations for the charity drive)

And thank you! I love it too :3

Eat ice cream. Maybe I should as well.... One moment please.

Had you said that earlier, id have actually followed that advice and gone to get some more cotton candy ice cream.

But, alas, its too late and now I must suffer this new craving I have.