General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Rogue-likes are so hard. You can be coasting through so easily one minute, then all of a sudden you're caught by a ton of high powered monsters far harder than anything you've seen or would see for some time, and can die before you can do anything.

• Brohoof 1

Too full of sorrow, exhaustion, and pee to do so...

Blargh.

gumurin...

i su sleppeh...

Coffee for you both [Throws cups across the world to you guys]

I got a really early night last night. Went to bed at about 8pm.

Coffee for you both [Throws cups across the world to you guys]

I got a really early night last night. Went to bed at about 8pm.

Don't ask what happened with me... I'd probably need to shut down my RP so that I can find another one to join...

Guys, I'm serious... I'm unsure on what to do with anything.

The people currently here aren't the best when it comes to helping other people with their problems. Or at least from what I've seen. And me? Well, I don't think I have any advice. But perhaps I can try... Just glaze over what's the matter.

• Brohoof 2

The people currently here aren't the best when it comes to helping other people with their problems. Or at least from what I've seen. And me? Well, I don't think I have any advice. But perhaps I can try... Just glaze over what's the matter.

You've seen the problem with my RP last night, right...? Or are you too tainted to see it from my viewpoint?

You've seen the problem with my RP last night, right...?
Berry Pie keeps his eyes and ears open.
Or are you too tainted to see it from my viewpoint?
I'm a fruit pastry, I do not let only one viewpoint to exist. But I believe that one truth will prevail.

So, I'll just tackle it head on without waiting for your response. Now, did you have fun in you RP? Did all the characters gel together? How many times has the RP derailed? Internal drama, any of that happen? Do they defer to your leadership in the OOC? Is the plot still on track? Does the story flow naturally?

But most importantly, do you honestly think that if the RP was shut down, you'd truly be happy with you decision?

• Brohoof 1

I saw everyone as being understandably busy, but (you-know-who) saw it as everyone being lazy.

Both are valid viewpoints. Seeing someone post a lot after they say they are too busy for one particular thread will cause someone to think that. And he didnt say lazy, but showing a lack of interest.

Either way, don't close it down over something this small. It's a very bad reason to do so.

You can't be so rash just cause one person thinks differently than you or others do. Not to mention I doubt you would be happy with the results.

Just leave it open and continue on with it.

• Brohoof 3