General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I never know whether to laugh or cry at these.

Who cries at Cyanide and Happiness comics? I laugh hysterically, even at the Thanksgiving one. That's just bad luck and timing. And hilarious to think the Suicide Hotline would leave a message like that.

Who cries at Cyanide and Happiness comics? I laugh hysterically, even at the Thanksgiving one. That's just bad luck and timing. And hilarious to think the Suicide Hotline would leave a message like that.

It's like I want to laugh, then I realize it's really depressing.

Speaking of crying:

Stupid_Dog_by_rocketd0g.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Elaysia is kind of a half-alicorn of sorts that resides within Equestria's forests and protects them from harm and evil-doers. 

Well, the GCT RP will take place in a mysterious forest. You'd have to come in a little after the start, but that character would certainly fit in, even as some sort of guardian of the forest who tries to kill the expedition.

Things get really interesting at the end of this vid :P

You watch some odd stuff pal.

Speaking of crying:
Aw, that's kinda sad. 
  • Brohoof 1

Well, the GCT RP will take place in a mysterious forest. You'd have to come in a little after the start, but that character would certainly fit in, even as some sort of guardian of the forest who tries to kill the expedition.

i suppose. i'm not really that knowledged about her yet, though. even if i have the backstory and general idea of her down, i wouldn't have any idea how to act like Elaysia.

i'm not sure what else to do with this old thing...

P2OzE.jpg

i don't want to release it just yet because of some reason, but i don't know anything on how to improve it. i've felt incredibly stale when it comes to image manipulation because i'm just feeling i'm doing the same shit all over again, shit other people can replicate just as well. any help on how to get out of this route is very appreciated.

• Brohoof 1

i suppose. i'm not really that knowledged about her yet, though. even if i have the backstory and general idea of her down, i wouldn't have any idea how to act like Elaysia.

Work it out as you go along. Inspiration can hit at any moment. Like just now when I saw your character perfectly fitting the setting. Read up on Dryads and other creatures of the forest.

Speaking of sadness:

i_don__t_need_you_anymore_by_sickdogs-d5

Which does kind make me curious as to what I WOULD see in Sombra's fear door. I'm not entirely sure what my single greatest fear is.

Edited by Jadefire
  • Brohoof 2

Work it out as you go along. Inspiration can hit at any moment. Like just now when I saw your character perfectly fitting the setting. Read up on Dryads and other creatures of the forest.

perhaps so, but the only lengthy "group" type of RP i've had ended up doing nothing but stress me out as it progressed onwards. then again, that wasn't really an RP with a set direction, but mostly just for fun. i'm still not sure i have the time, or patience, to keep up with a lengthy RP with a character of mine who's personality and characteristics i haven't even fully developed yet, so i don't know how i'd fully act to "feel" like her, then maybe, it'd be a bigger turn off in and of itself.

Aw, that's kinda sad. 

Kinda? I shed literal tears when I first saw that image a few months ago.

Heartstrings ineffectively pulled, try harder.

You monster.

Also,

>heartstrings

>Lyra fan

Heh.

Have this, then:

643.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Guys, have you noticed the recent barrage of wordplay lately?

I'm not entirely sure what my single greatest fear is.

Falling to your death or absolute abandonment. Anything that riles up your anxiety to extreme levels.

perhaps so, but the only lengthy "group" type of RP i've had ended up doing nothing but stress me out as it progressed onwards. then again, that wasn't really an RP with a set direction, but mostly just for fun. i'm still not sure i have the time, or patience, to keep up with a lengthy RP with a character of mine who's personality and characteristics i haven't even fully developed yet, so i don't know how i'd fully act to "feel" like her, then maybe, it'd be a bigger turn off in and of itself.

Well, it won't start for a while, and I'm only extending invitation to the people of GCT. The main purpose of this RP is to give Arcanel and Haven firsthand experience with an actual RP. I just need people I can trust. People who won't ruin things. People I can control....

I mean, friendship. Yes, that's it. Friends. People who I know enough about to predict their choices on some level. You understand, right? I trust you enough to believe you wouldn't cause any problems, and perhaps provide quality posts.

I'm certainly not forcing you, but I'll need a few people to join, and to fill different roles. And your deerlike creatures could be an antagonist. Perhaps one that eventually joins the team.

Kinda? I shed literal tears when I first saw that image a few months ago.
Tear Level: 1/100

That's like basically me simply acknowledging the fact it is sad. 

That is all.

That is simply amazing... 

Twilight Sparkle's theme song, right there.

Damn right. 

Try this one:

Again, simply amazing, and beautiful. 

I'll go with...Ganaram's theme song.

Again, damn right. Edited by Jolly JayBee

your princess feels ill, my comfy derpy pillow keeps my head elevated and my plushies look cute on the shelf

How odd. I just got unsick. My condolences your Majesty.

I just found out you can actually become a prince/princess for a very large price.

Become Royalty

And many more titles! Isn't the world beautiful?

Edited by Berry Pie

Many times in my head has the idea of the family having a fifth child came to mind, and the idea of that thought becoming a reality someday makes things rather interesting.

Plus, in a previous iteration of Gem and Ganaram (this was back in December (I think...?) of last year, still when I had directly translated Ganaram and Gem from HTF to MLP without any sort of character rebuilding), I imagined Ganaram being a foster parent and Gem being the "surrogate sister" of Ganaram's adopted child. It was directly inspired by Baby Cakes, so it may not have been December.

Oh, and I come from a big faaf gib a morf emoc I dna ,hO

That is simply amazing... 

Damn right. 

Again, simply amazing, and beautiful. 

Again, damn right.

I wish someone did the number e...

I'll go with...Ganaram's theme song.

Waitaminute...

Since when I was divisible by 3?

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune

Plus, in a previous iteration of Gem and Ganaram (this was back in December of last year, still when I had directly translated Ganaram and Gem from HTF to MLP without any sort of character rebuilding), I imagined Ganaram being a foster parent and Gem being the "surrogate sister" of Ganaram's adopted child.
Originally, Asteria was supposed to be an orphan Lapis Lazuli found living on the streets of Manehatten. And she was going to be like an adoptive daughter to him, instead of a sort of sister.

I sure love the creative process.

• Brohoof 1