General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Holy hell that's quite some interesting titles o_o Welp, time to pay that-torrent-site a visit!

His stories are based off of the Forgotten Realms Dungeons and Dragons setting. I've read the first 6 books in the Dark Elf series, but I really want to read the Cleric Quintet sometime.

And finally, I got to the end of the internet, AKA, trhe last page of the GCT.  :lol: How are y'all doing everyone?
Hola, Arcy!

I'm doing ok. A little hungry and with another mild headache again, but i do have food so one problem is partially solved.

How are you?

>those fucking spoilers

Aw shoot. It's not even friday D:

How are you, Starshine?
How are y'all doing everyone?

Outrageously pissed from the episode leaks. We supposedly have the entire week to bask ourselves in the finally canon Scootalove :c

What's the thread about?

As usual, making fun of stupid people. This time is bronies and the utter stupidities

• Brohoof 1

And finally, I got to the end of the internet, AKA, trhe last page of the GCT.  :lol: How are y'all doing everyone?

just like the end of the internet... it has Molestia...and if you're lucky (like a choose your own adventure book) she's the tumblr style and not the sadist style...

I totally have to write a choose your own adventure book around that concept, which Molestia will you run into

• Brohoof 1

>those fucking spoilers

Aw shoot. It's not even friday D:

Outrageously pissed from the episode leaks. We supposedly have the entire week to bask ourselves in the finally canon Scootalove :c

As usual, making fun of stupid people. This time is bronies and the utter stupidities

Ouch. :x

I need to look around more as I haven't seen/heard any yet.

And sounds like good fun actually. :wacko:

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 1

Hola, Arcy!

I'm doing ok. A little hungry and with another mild headache again, but i do have food so one problem is partially solved.

How are you?

Kind of tired, after making my OC character sheet and tennis class and editing a chapter of a story that I am an editor of, but ok!

Interestingly enough, I haven't even seen NEWS for the leaks yet. And I don't plan to watch them anyway. I have learned to strengthen myself. :P 

Also, I believe this is of relevance to you two.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/arcanel-r2118

Besides the fact that I feel rather good with it, it's also Berry approved. :D  

just like the end of the internet... it has Molestia...and if you're lucky (like a choose your own adventure book) she's the tumblr style and not the sadist style...

I totally have to write a choose your own adventure book around that concept, which Molestia will you run into

Since the tumblr one can lead to fun times with Gamer Luna, I'll take being with her any day. Oh, and cute Derpy. That's a nice plus. 

• Brohoof 1

Ouch. :x

I need to look around more as I haven't seen/heard any yet.

And sounds like good fun actually. :wacko:

I suggest stay away from derpibooru or memebase or any brony sites for now GTL3P.png

You could have just told me where to look, and what to look for...

Most of the discussed materials were from that /mlp/ thread, the thread I referred to earlier was in a small-time forum, not very fun to read unless you understand all the inside jokes

Besides the fact that I feel rather good with it, it's also Berry approved.

Looks great! H66x8.png

Kinda jealous you have a good art for your OC

Looks great! Kinda jealous you have a good art for your OC

Thank you!  :D

And also, I'm lucky I have a friend who knows a thing or two about art. ^_^ Maybe i could ask him to do art of your OC if you wished and he is willing.

Kind of tired, after making my OC character sheet and tennis class and editing a chapter of a story that I am an editor of, but ok!

Interestingly enough, I haven't even seen NEWS for the leaks yet. And I don't plan to watch them anyway. I have learned to strengthen myself. :P

Also, I believe this is of relevance to you two.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/arcanel-r2118

Besides the fact that I feel rather good with it, it's also Berry approved. :D  

Since the tumblr one can lead to fun times with Gamer Luna, I'll take being with her any day. Oh, and cute Derpy. That's a nice plus. 

yeah well like any choose your own adventure book, the good will be one of two options, time with Luna or time with Molestia (the more soft tumblr one)

then bad will be time with my version, except much darker because there are things I cannot say here...

pick your choices well