General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I originally intended this to be a Bon Bon image dump... but I'm tired, I need to get up in 8 hours, and imgur is being a pain right now.

Goodnight GCT.

XzMCv.png

• Brohoof 3

So I just made another burger.

It was freaking huge!

Big enough to be cut in two and make two burgers.

And its not burnt!

I am a very happy boy now. :3

--------------

this is why pinkie is best pony :3
Correcrion, she is 2nd best.

And even then, 1st is tied up at the moment. So she's technically 3rd best.

• Brohoof 1

These are from my personal collection, so forgive the lack of what you actually wanted.

what_am_i_reading___by_kryptchild-d5mr8rlike_sisters_by_b0nbon-d5nqwi1.pngunder_her_wings_by_soapie_solar-d5nl5y1.watching_your_dreams_by_kryptchild-d5nkmscootapomf_by_lamiaaaa-d5ni7fl.pngtoo_much_love_by_ende26-d5lkz6p.pngscootaloo__s_true_fear_by_lamiaaaa-d5nikdrifting_by_kryptchild-d5kav4c.jpg

Some of these you may not like requesters.

• Brohoof 3

Ganaram. You're having another one of your depressive moments. You need to learn to recognize them for what they are and fight back. You don't have to buckle at the knees every. single. time. You can be stronger than that.
No seriously, stop. No one is leaving anywhere for somewhere else nor someone for someone else. I dont even know where you picked that up from.

You're apart of this place just like everyone else. So stop trying to separate yourself. Resistance is futile.

You contribute your own little part just like the rest of us. Honestly, you contribute much more than me. I don't do much of anything. But you have hobbies, and other worlds all your own. Perhaps not everyone is interested, but that doesn't mean they aren't important. And you're important too.

There's a bigger chunk of me that you're obviously missing, and it's the now-permanent aggressive part of me that reacts violently to any sort of annoyance.

It's the kind of thing that'll kill me by the time I'm 40.

Keep trying; Instead of monthly depressions, it's now a constant aggressive mood.

Oh, and the idea of killing my RP? It's becoming a much better idea the further I go on.

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune

There's a bigger chunk of me that you're obviously missing, and it's the now-permanent aggressive part of me that reacts violently to any sort of annoyance.
Well, no one is who they appear to be on the surface.
It's the kind of thing that'll kill me by the time I'm 40.
You shouldn't stress over things as much.
Keep trying.
I am a tad exasperated at the moment, so I hope what little I have will do for now.
Oh, and the idea of killing my RP? It's becoming a much better idea the further I go on.
Either kill it or don't. You never answered my questions from earlier, and I doubt you want to answer them anyway. And I certainly don't feel like digging them up.

I'm sorry if none of that helped, but I'm a bit spent. I only have so much inspiration and energy to help out people/create new ideas in a day.

• Brohoof 1

scootaloo__s_true_fear_by_lamiaaaa-d5nik

Dat rape face o_o

Twilight's look of existential horror as she stares up at the falling snow...

She will live...

Anyway, Lyra & Bon Bon dump!

06Ymg.png

KLEcn.png

NwYOQ.jpg

uiIBp.png

Sohi9.png

tZksL.png

hRq2o.png

ORC9r.png

HQGVc.png

• Brohoof 4

These are from my personal collection, so forgive the lack of what you actually wanted.

Well, I got one thing from this.

And that's that RD is into the little fillies. :l

Also, needs a whole lot less Doctor. :V

Thought, Ditzy is crazily adorable in that one. :wub:

Well, I got one thing from this.

And that's that RD is into the little fillies. :l

Also, needs a whole lot less Doctor. :V

Thought, Ditzy is crazily adorable in that one. :wub:

Like I said, it was from my favorites. Not much I could work with.

And before you ask, no, I did not feel like searching up images. I'd probably just find ones you've seen already.