General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Nice! The posture and the legs look so much better than the earlier RRpCU.png Hm, the tail's base looks a bit too wide. Other than that it's a perfect pony AhGSr.png

Aye, the legs were far too wide and short in the last attempt. And yes the tail's base is too wide, hence why it's part of the sketch layer. Far from a picture perfect pony, but it's my best attempt so far. I have a feeling the wings are going to kill me.

mKedM.jpg

Great way to spend time alone. At least until you reached the maximum score allowed on the screen.

I was going to have an eldritch-like creature as the god of Tartarus. I might decide to still add him.

Also, the Darklands (which a lot of the role-play will take place in) will have some eldritch-like creatures in them.

Darklands? Hm...

The entire apocalyptic-war premise looks good, but everything depends on the participants I guess. Oh, and how about death and the like? Will you allow the killed OCs to be replaced by a new one?

Aye, the legs were far too wide and short in the last attempt. And yes the tail's base is too wide, hence why it's part of the sketch layer. Far from a picture perfect pony, but it's my best attempt so far. I have a feeling the wings are going to kill me.

This?

8AlKD.jpg

Pretty sure there is a lot of MLP wing tutorials on Deviantart, but most of them wings are bizarrely huge :c

• Brohoof 1

I have a feeling the wings are going to kill me.

Whenever I look at the project tables from Redpower, I always think of them as being a pegasus's wing.

Then again, I'm the person who's dealt with a pegasus character, but can't access any of my data.

Darklands? Hm...

The entire apocalyptic-war premise looks good, but everything depends on the participants I guess. Oh, and how about death and the like? Will you allow the killed OCs to be replaced by a new one?

Unlike other RPs I've made in the past, player character death won't be too common in this one.

And yes, the killed OCs can be replaced by new ones.

• Brohoof 1

tumblr_lko9zq8hwf1qhb494o1_500.jpg

2vJzB.jpg

It's either Waldo's books was written in a language beyond my mortal understanding, or she referred to another Waldo

The link's broke :V

That's the problem, you're thinking too much. In order for one to truly understand, one must stop thinking completely.

Or start thinking about something that's actually matters

• Brohoof 4