General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I'm not a gastroenterologist, but I think it's becoming a trend...

Old friend on deviantART once had an ulcer and cs188 (my favourite YPTer) has Chrons Disease or something... I need to un-worry...

it's that time of the year, i guess. winter is when all of those nasty viruses and such surface. there was like 8 teachers at my school that were sick. 8!

Its been like.... 4 years since i last was ill.

Had a fever.

i haven't been really truly sick in ages...

Stress-induced bronchitis accompanied with some sort of stress-induced mechanism for forgetting unpleasant memories; Suppression, I believe it's called. Or was it repression...?

That's the consequence of me trying to write to appease an almost nonexistent audience with my writing.

August 2012.

Bloody fuck, some jackass cut the electric line. Fortunately the power only down for two hours.

<usually it's two freakin days>

Damn that's nice wacko.png

A Pegasus... Berry is Earth pony and Unicorn, now waiting for Haven's

Cutting power is evil. EEEEEEEEVILLLLLLL!angry.png

And thank you! I really loved it myself, and I love my friend who drew it for me (without me even knowing!laugh.png ). Also, you know...oh wait, what's your OC? And Suddenly Haven has an alicorn OC.ph34r.png

well, i've had stomach problems in the past. it's just that today was particularly bad and kept me up at night because of my bowels erupting. i might have caught a virus, who knows? but i think it's just my stomach being subjected to bad diet or something. my stomach is very sensitive.

Ah, Jesus, NOT YOU TOO!sad.png Jade, you, Berry, Bluetrace...Where the hell is Nurse Redheart!? (hope you feel better Viscrasmile.png ).

Its been like.... 4 years since i last was ill.

Had a fever.

i haven't been really truly sick in ages...

The hell? What is it with you people and unholy inmunological systems?blink.png

• Brohoof 1

And thank you! I really loved it myself, and I love my friend who drew it for me (without me even knowing!laugh.png ). Also, you know...oh wait, what's your OC? And Suddenly Haven has an alicorn OC.ph34r.png

Ah, Jesus, NOT YOU TOO!sad.png Jade, you, Berry, Bluetrace...Where the hell is Nurse Redheart!? (hope you feel better Viscrasmile.png ).

when did this OC discussion come in here? :?

i thought Redheart would kick me out due to being too lazy or something. anyway, if it gets better til tomorrow, i might be able to attend school. fortunately one of the two lessons there are canceled, so i'd only be there part-time (unfortunately, said canceled lesson happens to be AUDIO ENGINEERING :c).

when did this OC discussion come in here? :?

Oh, it's because I'm going to start learning the basics of RPing by hoof from Berry, and Star had asked if either me or Haven (who is already learning), had an OC.

Livestreams are fun to watch.

Ah, Jesus, NOT YOU TOO!

. . .

The hell? What is it with you people and unholy inmunological systems?blink.png

I oftentimes regard myself as the one having the strongest immune system... So it oftentimes worry me to see those I know in a weakened immunological state...

So I'm still sick...

It's okay, because I miss school...

But it sucks... Because I miss school :/

And it also sucks because, you know, I'm sick

Edited by Zalgo

General Chat Thread, meet General Thread Chat.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/41050-this-is-not-a-thread/

i just realized i turn 18 in 12 days.

wow. time sure flies fast.

Really...?

Hello GCTers... So I didn't miss much, save for people being sick... Hope all you sick ponies get better soon...

I'm tempted to actually go forward with the Periodic Table of MLP Forums Members...

• Brohoof 2

[color="This colour is coffee.

Which element am I?

I'm going for a small table, and I don't know much of you to classify you under anything...

I once was on a Periodic Table; I was an Actinide.

I wonder which flavour of Frogurt Trixie chose

Wut...?

Join the club. I still can't believe I'm 19 already.:wacko:

One-ty nine here.