General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Sort of how I felt this morning before I finally decided to kick my own ass and actually do some analysis of the show like I used to.

And let me tell you, it was more glorious than you may think it is.mellow.png  If I can ever do stuff like that and join the ranks of you, Devin, Thereisnospoon, Dark Qiviut and such, I'll be honored.happy.png

• Brohoof 2

And let me tell you, it was more glorious than you may think it is.mellow.png  If I can ever do stuff like that and join the ranks of you, Devin, Thereisnospoon, Dark Qiviut and such, I'll be honored.happy.png

Thanks. I've just been feeling terrible about the fact that I've done so little analysis in the past several months. 'Course, I have been busy, what with school, and moving preparations, and so on and so forth, but I still feel bad about it. (I guess I always need an excuse to beat myself up? Dunno.)

Thanks. I've just been feeling terrible about the fact that I've done so little analysis in the past several months. 'Course, I have been busy, what with school, and moving preparations, and so on and so forth, but I still feel bad about it. (I guess I always need an excuse to beat myself up? Dunno.)

Well, it's always something we do just when we want right? Otherwise, we'll go analytically insane for sure.laugh.png But I understand that "Reason to beat oneself up". Trust me, I do that all the time. Much more than it's probably healthy.unsure.png Regardless, nice to see you doing more analysis I guess. Plus, my first expedition in the Episode Discussion was successful in my opinion, and since I'm also striving to be more deeper forumite, I'm probably gonna be around the Show Discussion a part a lot, ergo, I will strive to become one of the forum's great pony analyzers (that sounds so friggin coolhappy.png ).

Anyway, gotta go for a few hours. See ya later!

Edited by Arcanel

Well, it's always something we do just when we want right? Otherwise, we'll go analytically insane for sure.laugh.png But I understand that "Reason to beat oneself up". Trust me, I do that all the time. Much more than it's probably healthy.unsure.png Regardless, nice to see you doing more analysis I guess. Plus, my first expedition in the Episode Discussion was successful in my opinion, and since I'm also striving to be more deeper forumite, I'm probably gonna be around the Show Discussion a part a lot, ergo, I will strive to become one of the forum's great pony analyzers (that sounds so friggin coolhappy.png ).

Judging from what I've seen of your posts in there so far, you've definitely got a lot of potential for being one.

Judging from what I've seen of your posts in there so far, you've definitely got a lot of potential for being one.

biggrin.png I feel great hearing that from you so thank you very much and I hope become one (and a good one at thatsmile.png ).

• Brohoof 1

I speak in all caps because i respond to all posts in character as my avatar. "ANGER IS DEAD-DEAD-DEAD! PINKAMENA IS DEAD-DEAD-DEAD! BAD FOALHOOD MEMORIES ARE DEAD-DEAD-DEAD! NOW THERE'S ONLY HAPPY THOUGHTS! NOW EVERYONE DANCE TO THE SONG OF THE LAUGHING MARE!"

Edited by The_Laughing_Mare

How is everyone on this fine day tongue.png?

I am reading through the last stories I need to critique for my creative writing class. I am also amusing myself by checking out pony comics, such as this:

my_little_poe_ny_by_egophiliac-d3ez8ds.j

• Brohoof 2

I'm on hold with the DMV...

I just need a question answered! XD

Answer it instead of making me listen to classical music! XD

If yes, I may even be able to come in today... If I'm not still on hold by 5 PM EST! XD

Re-watched "Tarzan." It's my favorite Disney movie. Shame it's underrated. This is in German.

Translation:

Kerchak - Tarzan...

Tarzan - Kerchak, forgive me.

Kerchak - No, forgive me for not understanding that you have always been one of us. Our family will look to you now.

Tarzan - No...Kerchak!

Kerchak - Take care of them, my son...take care of them...

*dies*

Edited by Prince Dusk
  • Brohoof 2