General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Dual accounts are now okay, btw?

I wanna leethaxor dis place at somepoint.

Seems like the most logical entry.

Wait, they are? When did that happen?

i might be tipsy. but i suppose you of all people wouldn't have anything against me groping your butt or something

not really wall hole punch, but some ridiculous picture i wouldn't upload otherwise because embarrassment but when im drunk im invincibleb itches

Nah, go ahead.

Uh... Don't go doing anything dangerous now that you're "invincible," okay?

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

oh come on, you of all people would be fine with some harmless tipsy viscra wouldnt you

Since I am giving you permission, I would be. But the important thing is that it doesn't matter how free I am with sexual expression: I still have to give consent, since it's kinda crucial to the whole thing. (Something very important all of you should take to heart: consent matters.)

Used to be known on here as Kyronea.

Want to read psychological analyses of the Mane Six? Start here.

Since I am giving you permission, I would be. But the important thing is that it doesn't matter how free I am with sexual expression: I still have to give consent, since it's kinda crucial to the whole thing. (Something very important all of you should take to heart: consent matters.)

don't worry, i'm too weird to do anything sexual now, anway. hugs and maybe occasinal groping if you want to is fine. :3333333

• Brohoof 1

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

dont worry, im nt gonna chew on a stick of arsenic ro sometihg.

Okay, good.

Dunno brah, as soon as I saw few?

(More than a few)

How did you know they were a dual account?

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

http://derpibooru.org/191821 --> Scootaloo, they updated Redpower2. You can now craft Managers.

http://derpibooru.org/191830 --> A Kyro-Viscra shipfic in potentia?

http://derpibooru.org/191234 --> Had you guys been in my room, you would've heard a really loud facepalm.

http://derpibooru.org/183376 --> Wut...?

http://derpibooru.org/183850 --> Wut...?

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

don't worry, i'm too weird to do anything sexual now, anway. hugs and maybe occasinal groping if you want to is fine. :3333333

But of course!

*Kyronea hugs*

Used to be known on here as Kyronea.

Want to read psychological analyses of the Mane Six? Start here.

Hello everypony

how are we all :3

I unfortunately, won't be able to celebrate the festivities of New Years Eve as I have to wake up early in the morning tomorrow to work :/

• Brohoof 1

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

Greetings everypony, the Distinguished Stallion has finally arrived :3How is everypony doing today :)Oh well, they can deal with it :VAlso, I made an OC! :DTell me what you guys think of Prince Firestorm :3

I'll add the Cutie Mark whenever I can

Hai!

And me likey his style. Only problem is it being an alicorn. Considering everyone and their moms makes them and usually are Mary-sue ish, might be hard to actually rp with. :/

Not sure how true it actually is, though.

good news everybody: i'm not as drunk anymore and can form coherent sentences again.bad news, i took this picture while i was still flipping out: img-1042046-1-OmKdT.jpg *is now a bit more sober, but still hugs and teases by groping buttocks*

You should get drunk more often. Tis fun(ny) to read :lol:

So long as your safely in your house with people around you.

I see you, Haven...

Eeyup. My iPod and the Ips app doesn't allow anon log in for some reason. Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

i wonder if i should actually get an iPod next year. i need a bigger mp3 player, basically, but if it can do shit like going on the internet and download apps too, that's a double-win for me.
Games, don't forget games.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Hai!

And me likey his style. Only problem is it being an alicorn. Considering everyone and their moms makes them and usually are Mary-sue ish, might be hard to actually rp with. :/

Not sure how true it actually is, though.

well if you notice, his horn is broken off so he can't use magic there however he STILL has fire magic in his wings

also, I have to go to bed now

gotta get up at 3:00AM to work tomorrow

Goodnight everypony :)

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona