Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

the Sparky thing? Wot?

And thankies.

you're welcome X3

and you know, Sparky had that avvie in which there was a very explicit Sparky pony appearing to take part in...something...and everyone wanted to see the rest of the pic, but the joke was on them, there was no rest of the pic

• Brohoof 1

Every forum ends up having a topic named like this. Every forum. Including my own forum. LOL

Forums, forums everywhere...!

how random exactly can one get over here?

you're welcome X3

and you know, Sparky had that avvie in which there was a very explicit Sparky pony appearing to take part in...something...and everyone wanted to see the rest of the pic, but the joke was on them, there was no rest of the pic

Aah, ok, I know what you're talking about.

And I did that before him, only difference....Is mine actually have a rest of an image. ;)

Aah, ok, I know what you're talking about.

And I did that before him, only difference....Is mine actually have a rest of an image. wink.png

nice to know; no worries, I'm not one of those desperados who can't live without knowing what the rest of the image looks like, so all's well

What's up everyone? I'm tired once again. Had work today. Glad that it's over.

I ended up doing the same thing as yesterday, oh well, but yeah. I have over 30 hours of work next week so I will get money.

What's up everyone? I'm tired once again. Had work today. Glad that it's over.

I ended up doing the same thing as yesterday, oh well, but yeah. I have over 30 hours of work next week so I will get money.

I just revealed what the concert I attended yesterday was about. Shinedown.

I just revealed what the concert I attended yesterday was about. Shinedown.

I saw. But I don't even know who that is. And I don't really have any interest in any bands and all that. I'm just not all for music, or much anything really. xD I guess I suck, I dunno.

I want to go out and do something, but I know that probably won't happen, I have no gas whatsoever and can't afford anything.

@@Ganaram Inukshuk,

lol I can't look at the very left picture of your signature without thinking about something else xD

(oh and of course you're using a sig rotator, well the one where he's sucking on something)

Edited by Jokuc

@@Ganaram Inukshuk,

lol I can't look at the very left picture of your signature without thinking about something else xD

Which one? That thing changes every time you hit F5.

I saw. But I don't even know who that is. And I don't really have any interest in any bands and all that. I'm just not all for music, or much anything really. xD I guess I suck, I dunno.

I want to go out and do something, but I know that probably won't happen, I have no gas whatsoever and can't afford anything.

@@Ganaram Inukshuk,

yeah I just noticed that you're using an image rotator lol. But it was an image of him sucking on something

G7XQdlX.png

He's just nervous about something that he's biting his lip. Kinda.

Or this? He's holding a flashlight in his mouth.

fInynBc.png

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/255/9/c/_mlpfim__ganaram_electrobolt_random_by_g_do_29__anagram-d5ei073.png

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk