Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

What's happening here? Nothing has really been happening for me, I have class again today. I need to do well in my classes.

How is everyone doing? I'm doing fine, have not been up to much, I need to look for another job. And then I would need to start saving, because I don't save like I should. xD

What's happening here? Nothing has really been happening for me, I have class again today. I need to do well in my classes.

How is everyone doing? I'm doing fine, have not been up to much, I need to look for another job. And then I would need to start saving, because I don't save like I should. xD

I'm just still groggy from waking up.

This place hasn't had much activity in the past few days.

What's up everyone? How is everyone doing? Anything interesting in here?

I got a 500 GB Hard Drive yesterday, and I'm backing up my files to it. I wish I had USB 3.0 on my computer, then the transfers would be going faster.

Just got home from a three-day work trip to Pennsylvania. Snow was up to my waist in most places. It was fun getting out, as usual, but I did come back with what feels to be a sinus infection. That's a bummer.

It would also seem that the receiver for my wireless mouse somehow got toasted. I'll have to get a new one sometime soon. Maybe tomorrow.

• Brohoof 1

This place hasn't had much activity in the past few days.

What's up everyone? How is everyone doing? Anything interesting in here?

I got a 500 GB Hard Drive yesterday, and I'm backing up my files to it. I wish I had USB 3.0 on my computer, then the transfers would be going faster.

Not in my opinion. It's been boring here. Just stupidness now.

You'd be correct actually.

The place has pretty much died, so don't expect too much from it most of the time now.

I've been looking for a place to just talk, guess I found the wrong place.

Well, idk :I

Guess I'll just stick around

I've been looking for a place to just talk, guess I found the wrong place.

Well, idk

Guess I'll just stick around

The people who say this thread is dead are either people who want it dead or are former high-activity participants. This thing has "died" so many times it's impossible to call it so; it's about as dead or alive as you want it to be; there's so many stragglers (and occasional admins) here that calling it dead is horrifically inaccurate.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Is it just me or is CoD like the Justin Beiber of video game franchises? Just going on from my own observations.

Yup, it's like every game they come out with I expect shit to change and it never does.

Ghosts is completely horrendous, I thought infinity ward was going to do a good job, but nope.