General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

@@Jadefire

I'm pretty sure a sweet-ass car is different than a sweet ass-car.

Though I'm pretty sure if you move the hyphen in a sentence, or any punctuation, for that matter, you change the meaning of the sentence entirely.

You should try mispernurncing words. Or better yet, use obscure spelling rules of English to produce needlessly long words, so insteed of eating potato-chips, you would be eating-ghoughpteighbteau tchoghs.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Why can't we have sweet asses and sweet cars?

A two fer one special.

I like the way you think.

Because you can't drive one and you can't eat the other without puking?

Wait, do you want a sugar-coated donkey-based automobile?

Question to you guys: does it sound like as though this song and this song can be merged together? Because to me it sounds like it.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Because you can't drive one and you can't eat the other without puking?

Wait, do you want a sugar-coated donkey-based automobile?

But can I eat a sweet potato or a sweet banana?

You can be as offensive as you want; I probably won't give a damn unless you're attacking me personally.

That's exactly my sentiment, it bugs me when people take something to heart when it's not even directed at them. Basically all of tumblr is like that.

Also morning y'all.

Hey everyone, what's up?

I just got up, and my body is still waking up. Gah! I hope it wakes up fully here soon. xD

Pizza. That's the only solution.

I will die a slow and painful death waiting in this line outside... Until Pokemon happened!

Just look at this thing. http://imgur.com/t/fail/XKtZP It'll probably make you laugh, cringe, and stuff..

• Brohoof 1

I'm going back to bed.

large.png

She looks cute in those :3.

Aww why? Did the eevees scare you? They'll follow you into your dreams (or nightmares!)!

Aww why? Did the eevees scare you? They'll follow you into your dreams (or nightmares!)!

Uhh, no. I started watching zombies. By the way, you know how much I sweat in my sleep? A lot. So, yeah, no sleap for me.

Uhh, no. I started watching zombies. By the way, you know how much I sweat in my sleep? A lot. So, yeah, no sleap for me.

Soooo are you going to "sleap" or not :P?

Soooo are you going to "sleap" or not ?

I don't wanna risk having my hed weat the bead again.

Note to self: never read a comic where grammar and spelling are thrown by the wayside.

A youtuber's Top 10 Worst Anime Finales included my favorite series ever... I no longer respect her as an otaku. It wasn't even like this anime was bad for the reasons you would think. Sure it retcons the entire later half of the series (time travel) but all she said was time travel isn't allowed in slice of life animes. She then proceeded to bash the entire series just over the ending... I never used the f-bomb so many times in one response...

I don't wanna risk having my hed weat the bead again.

Note to self: never read a comic where grammar and spelling are thrown by the wayside.

NEVER SLEAP AGINNNN!!!! BWAHAHA!! Heheh... :yay::blush:.

A youtuber's Top 10 Worst Anime Finales included my favorite series ever... I no longer respect her as an otaku. It wasn't even like this anime was bad for the reasons you would think. Sure it retcons the entire later half of the series (time travel) but all she said was time travel isn't allowed in slice of life animes. She then proceeded to bash the entire series just over the ending... I never used the f-bomb so many times in one response...

AMI ANGRY!! AMI SMASH!!