Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

(edited)

NEVER SLEAP AGINNNN!!!! BWAHAHA!! Heheh...

mlpfim_ganaramsolarsystem.png

For the record, drawing this was really really fun.

Whoakay, leaving a buttload of tabs opened actually drained all the memory from my system again. Maybe I really need to invest in doubling my RAM, or at least increase it by 50% if possible. Guess who's gonna be extra-mindful about going to Imgur.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk
  • Brohoof 1

A youtuber's Top 10 Worst Anime Finales included my favorite series ever... I no longer respect her as an otaku. It wasn't even like this anime was bad for the reasons you would think. Sure it retcons the entire later half of the series (time travel) but all she said was time travel isn't allowed in slice of life animes. She then proceeded to bash the entire series just over the ending... I never used the f-bomb so many times in one response...

What Anime was she talking about that you like?

What Anime was she talking about that you like?

Clannad After story. It is my favorite all time anime. I love the story characters and ending. She was bashing it all.

Clannad After story. It is my favorite all time anime. I love the story characters and ending. She was bashing it all.

Never heard of it.

It's tough when someone starts ripping into something you like. You could always take the response video route and make a fifty minute video explaining why she is wrong and why Clannad is the best thing ever.

Never heard of it.

It's tough when someone starts ripping into something you like. You could always take the response video route and make a fifty minute video explaining why she is wrong and why Clannad is the best thing ever.

The description of the video was like, f you you can't change my opinion on this and all the comments trying were responded with a f you it isn't working.

The description of the video was like, f you you can't change my opinion on this and all the comments trying were responded with a f you it isn't working.

If the lady doesn't want to respond to counter arguments that's fine and it's her choice, but to me that represents an opinion that she might find hard to defend. If I say I don't like something, then I expect people to debate me about it. I guess not everyone likes debating, but she should expect for people to want to debate her on her opinion, especially if it's an inflammatory or unpopular opinion.

I like having debates about fictional things, but I guess some people are too scared to even debate that.

• Brohoof 1

If the lady doesn't want to respond to counter arguments that's fine and it's her choice, but to me that represents an opinion that she might find hard to defend. If I say I don't like something, then I expect people to debate me about it. I guess not everyone likes debating, but she should expect for people to want to debate her on her opinion, especially if it's an inflammatory or unpopular opinion.

I like having debates about fictional things, but I guess some people are too scared to even debate that.

I love debating things like how Rainbow Dash is worst mane six...your move.

I love debating things like how Rainbow Dash is worst mane six...your move.

I disagree with that silly notion and assert that not only is she the best member of the Mane Six, but the best character on the show period.

Also I assert that Rarity has cooties.

That is all.

• Brohoof 2

I disagree with that silly notion and assert that not only is she the best member of the Mane Six, but the best character on the show period.

Also I assert that Rarity has cooties.

That is all.

If you mean by cootie you mean anything on my "list" I'll take it.

(edited)

WOOOOOOOO! Happy times in pony hell!

"I can't believe we're going to Pony Hell for nothin'!"

I can see you having great times with Satan Rarity in Pony Hell with this song playing in the background on loop:

Edited by Rainflow Cash

"I can't believe we're going to Pony Hell for nothin'!"

I can see you have great times with Satan Rarity in Pony Hell with this song playing in the background on loop:

Man that Hot Topic part... yep... Know that feel bro.

Ami Biznis TK is best freak.

img-2888861-1-2011-03-14-15-52-23-3-men-

I have willingly tried on all kinds of make up before. I've had my nails painted, my hair straightened, dyed, and eye liner put on.

Dude, that's actually pretty Gangsta.

You're just like Doctor Dre now.

dre-1.jpg

*sits here listening to Japanese robot singing in Spanish*

I have no idea who that is... or any other english singer for that matter...

*sits here listening to Japanese robot singing in Spanish*

I have no idea who that is... or any other english singer for that matter...

You don't know who Dr. Dre is?

I'm okay with this. At least I know I'll never catch you with a pair of Beats on.

I'm okay with this. At least I know I'll never catch you with a pair of Beats on.

My sister owns a pair

I use them to listen to dubstep...

My sister owns a pair

I use them to listen to dubstep...

As long as you didn't spend your money on them, it's okay.

Beats are good headphones, they're just seriously overpriced and rely on brand identity and looks instead of matching the quality that two hundred dollar headphones should have.

Then again, this is coming from the guy who loves Jordans and gold chains and watches, so take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Isn't that those weird speaker/headphone things I keep seeing? Because I don't get the appeal. http://cheezburger.com/7770925568

Also, I'm downloading Origin on my system. I'm not sure if this is a high point or a low point or a left point or a right point or a forwards point or a backwards point in my gaming endeavours.

As long as you didn't spend your money on them, it's okay.

Beats are good headphones, they're just seriously overpriced and rely on brand identity and looks instead of matching the quality that two hundred dollar headphones should have.

Then again, this is coming from the guy who loves Jordans and gold chains and watches, so take everything I say with a grain of salt.

If you could recommend some really good head phones I need a pair. Also one that won't hurt my ears because I have glasses and headphones hurt terribly with them on.

Isn't that those weird speaker/headphone things I keep seeing? Because I don't get the appeal. http://cheezburger.com/7770925568

They're sexy and show that you have swag.

There's the appeal.

If you could recommend some really good head phones I need a pair. Also one that won't hurt my ears because I have glasses and headphones hurt terribly with them on.

I like Sennheiser. They range from cheap to to very, very expensive, but there are plenty within a reasonable price range. They're usually pretty comfortable for me, but I don't have glasses so I'm not sure if I can speak on how comfortable they are for people who wear glasses. You can check out product reviews for them to see if anyone else can comment on that.

Here's some very cheap Sennheisers:

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-Lightweight-Over-Ear-Binaural-Headphones/dp/B0007XJSQC

Lots of product reviews to look at. That's one of the cheapest I've seen, but I got a pair for one hundred dollars that are excellent for me.

• Brohoof 1