General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Well my body is dead tired but doesn't wanna sleep, that is annoying, and I really do hate it. I feel terrible right now and I just can't sleep. >.<

-falls over- Heeeelp me. xD I just want to have a good nights sleep, maybe I shouldn't of hung out for too long, but meh.. I had fun...

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

I could have done the thing for one of those ages ago, but I don't care to get one.So, good on you, I guess?

dude, you know the only way to get one now is to streetpass someone with one? and they're really fricken rare.

What's that?

a ticket that allows you to go to the shipyard, get on a ship, go to a secluded island, and trap an adorable animal for your pet.

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

dude, you know the only way to get one now is to streetpass someone with one? and they're really fricken rare.

a ticket that allows you to go to the shipyard, get on a ship, go to a secluded island, and trap an adorable animal for your pet.

>make your wifi area a Nintendozone to distribute yourself one

:V

Seems you don't know the workaround to these things, mate.

Ive had 3 different friends do this themselves and if I wanted one I'd have done the same.

7Crdz3K.png

>make your wifi area a Nintendozone to distribute yourself one:VSeems you don't know the workaround to these things, mate.Ive had 3 different friends do this themselves and if I wanted one I'd have done the same.

: P

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Whelp, I at least got a little bit of sleep last night, maybe 5 or 6 hours, I do feel the lack of sleep but meh. I have an appointment today, and I probably have to do chores around the house, which I will do, I mean I live here the least I could do is help out. xD

So yeah, who is in here right now? That is if anyone is, I am waking up but I am tired, and I dunno how I will feel later today. I don't think I wanna stay out that late anymore, the drive back was almost torture last night. xD But yeah.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Battlefield 4 is quite fun...when it works.

I also picked up the Mass Effect Trilogy for like 12 pounds thinking I'll play through that again.

Also want to beat Alien Isolation at some point. 

Everyone always plays these games, I am not really a gamer at all, I mean I play games, but not all that much, there are lots and lots of video games I do not play, like those ones. I should get into more, but meh. I guess I do different things or something like that.

Japan does great games though, and Nintendo does a great job too, though I wish they made better consoles and systems that had better specs, but they at least have good games! Which is always good. I do need to get into more games then I am into right now... xD Oh well.

siggeh163.png

Everyone always plays these games, I am not really a gamer at all, I mean I play games, but not all that much, there are lots and lots of video games I do not play, like those ones. I should get into more, but meh. I guess I do different things or something like that.

Japan does great games though, and Nintendo does a great job too, though I wish they made better consoles and systems that had better specs, but they at least have good games! Which is always good. I do need to get into more games then I am into right now... xD Oh well.

I'm giving my Nintendo 2DS to my sister for Christmas I got the Vita instead. My gaming is split between that PS3 and my High spec Imac that I've dual booted to Windows 8.1. Pc gaming is probably my favourite, with PS3 being nearly as good especially for exclusives.

sig-18793.ComicConReviews.png

I'm giving my Nintendo 2DS to my sister for Christmas I got the Vita instead. My gaming is split between that PS3 and my High spec Imac that I've dual booted to Windows 8.1. Pc gaming is probably my favourite, with PS3 being nearly as good especially for exclusives.

I have both the 3DS and the PS Vita, I only have two games for the Vita, okay one since the other is a PSP game, and I don't play it much. But yeah. My 3DS is the Smash Bros blue limited edition. My PS vita has 3G capability though, but meh, I didn't need to pay for the service. xD

I have lots of devices anyway. xD

siggeh163.png

I had a dream where you were logged onto my other home site, and then someone hacked your account, and then I had to ban you out of safety. Looking at that, I don't think that's the most logical thing to do.

This is the morning crew speaking

Thank you for choosing the GCT airlines

We wish you a safe and pleasant flight

Where's my peanuts?

You think that's bad... Try only getting about 3 hours of sleep after being unable to sleep for until 5 AM... @_@

Poor bowltee...?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

You think that's bad... Try only getting about 3 hours of sleep after being unable to sleep for until 5 AM... @_@

You haven't been on here in a long time, where have you been?! xD

But yeah, I don't like lack of sleep, but I gotta deal with it for now. I sometimes struggle with sleep, but at least I can get the right amount most of the time.

• Brohoof 1

siggeh163.png

I had a dream where you were logged onto my other home site, and then someone hacked your account, and then I had to ban you out of safety. Looking at that, I don't think that's the most logical thing to do.

Where's my peanuts?

Poor bowltee...?

wait... wut?