General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I challenge u to a pokeman battle. Mai giant banette gainst ur leetle totodile

Too easy.

Ive trained Totodiles up to like, 80 before. Little or not, they're still able to bite. :3

(which, is also not fun when they bite you. >w>)

7Crdz3K.png

Meh, I'm tired. I didn't get the best sleep last night. But at least I can function right now, I did get sleep which is better then nothing. xD So yeah. I have things I need to do today, but other then that it probably will be probably dull. But meh. I have cleaning to do and I should do it. xD And pack this package for a friend.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

So I've been here for a month and barely made progress, due to work and maybe I just don't have the same touch I had before to have fun here, but regardless at least I met some old friends

I will pick up Mario Kart 8 today, it'll be fun and I also plan to buy some good speakers for my TV for the better sound experience

So I've been here for a month and barely made progress, due to work and maybe I just don't have the same touch I had before to have fun here, but regardless at least I met some old friends

I will pick up Mario Kart 8 today, it'll be fun and I also plan to buy some good speakers for my TV for the better sound experience

I need to get that game, but I'm still short on money, and I guess I have other priorities then that. xD But yeah, I do need to get it, when I was playing it with my friends I sucked badly, I used to play Mario Kart DS a whole lot, but I guess I got rusty or something, or I just don't do racing games well. xD

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

What's happening in here? I woke up to see my water piping setup in the garage burst, water got everywhere but surprisingly didn't damage anything.

I'm starting to get sick. >.< But I plan to clean a bunch today. I got a few more days by myself.

So, in a way, your garage wet itself, and you're about to suffer the same pathological pain that I've been suffering in the past few days? L0L and get well fast; coughing out your lungs ain't fun.

Ummmmmm. I've got nothing.

Go get... something. Maybe Something by The Beatles?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

So, in a way, your garage wet itself, and you're about to suffer the same pathological pain that I've been suffering in the past few days? L0L and get well fast; coughing out your lungs ain't fun.

I might be, but I dunno if I will actually get that bad. But it usually starts with a sore throat. If it wants to be an actual sick then I probably will wake up tomorrow with worse conditions, and what's bad about that is I have to work tomorrow for 8 hours. >.<

siggeh163.png

This place is mostly dead, anyone here?

My throat hurts even more today then it did yesterday, I expected that. I hope that I don't get that sick. At least I don't feel THAT bad.

Got work today, and I think it's still snowing. >.<

siggeh163.png

Just 80 posts left to schedule for my site. Then I am free.

Until one of my contributors makes another video, then I'll have to post that as well.  :okiedokielokie: 

What site? And 80 posts what? xD I think I might know, but meh.

• Brohoof 1

siggeh163.png

Too easy.

Ive trained Totodiles up to like, 80 before. Little or not, they're still able to bite. :3

(which, is also not fun when they bite you. >w>)

shiet. Well... MY BANETTE WOULD STILL WIN WITH MEGA EVOLUTION BWAHAHAAAAAAA

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

So i was watching Tosh.0 just now. And the horror of what she showed me. Flutters and Rainbow Dash are my fave ponies. But the horror.

oh, you saw THAT, huh? Hehehe...

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

shiet. Well... MY BANETTE WOULD STILL WIN WITH MEGA EVOLUTION BWAHAHAAAAAAA

Mega evolution is for losers, mate. Broken pos needs to be removed.

On that note, just wait till my Haunter evolves. Rip Banette in any form.

So i was watching Tosh.0 just now. And the horror of what he showed me. Flutters and Rainbow Dash are my fave ponies. But the horror.

if youre on about the clop one then that was some shit tier clop anyhow. Shoulda at least used some proper good stuff for the episode.

Also, >Calling it a horror

Pleb.

Also, yay for Vodka and Sunny D!

Haven't had any booze for a while and I quite miss it.

7Crdz3K.png

Mega evolution is for losers, mate. Broken pos needs to be removed.

On that note, just wait till my Haunter evolves. Rip Banette in any form.if youre on about the clop one then that was some shit tier clop anyhow. Shoulda at least used some proper good stuff for the episode.

Also, >Calling it a horror

Pleb.

Also, yay for Vodka and Sunny D!

Haven't had any booze for a while and I quite miss it.

already got gengar. And gardevoir. And mawile.