Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite time of year?

Шα¥ʟαηⅾ

Winter. On average, the weather is nicer. The mornings can get a little cold, but the afternoons are usually in the 50s, 60s, and 70s. Basically like Spring somewhere more normal.

Also I love and prefer the look of winter. I don't know why but I love everything being brown. Not dead brown, but dormant brown. I especially love the combination of the dark green evergreen trees with the brown. It's such a beautiful look to nature.

I love the snow and ice as well, but where I live that has been a rarity in the last couple of years.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite time of the year is Christmas time because of how amazing everything looks covered in snow and lights. After that would be the fall season cause it's also beautiful, spring for how good it feels (same with fall), and Halloween for the lights and decor.

• Brohoof 1

I love Autumn. The change of the leaves is so beautiful. So many pretty colors. Also my all time favorite holida is in the fall. Halloween. My sisters give me all thier candy they detest as I am too old to trick or treat. (DEAL WITH IT PINKIE!)

And I love any excuse I can use to wear a costume in public areas. like costume parties or contests!

Oh I hear ya' ,Going as  Alphonse Elric made from Aluminium plates, bent and shape with blood sweat and tears of Cola o.e Many 2 Litries died that day.... we will remember you, and recycle your cadavers into a mousemat.... RIP "Coly" 1st of March - Best Before;

I'm a winter fan. For me, extreme cold is easier to withstand than extreme heat. Whenever it gets too cold for me, I just turn on my little space heater and presto, problem solved. During summer though, there's no way for me to keep cool...no A/C.

I also just love the all-round "Christmasy" feel of everything. Going outside to be greeted by that first blast of chill air during the start of winter season always brings me back to childhood, and I get an overall sense that no matter what happens, everything's gonna be okay. :)

• Brohoof 3

I've always been fond of late spring, summer and early fall. Where I live we get extremely hot yet short summers and brutally long and painfully cold winters. Some years we don't even get spring per-say, which sucks. It just goes from winter to warmer summer temperatures. I enjoy spring and fall due to their milder temperatures. Summer's a blast cause there's all kinds of things you can do.

• Brohoof 1

Perennial allergies keep me in some state of lethargy all year unless I take something for them. However, things are much worse during the Spring and Summer what with all that pollen and mold. My favorite month would have to be November - the trees are beautiful as their leaves change color and begin to fall, the worst of my allergies are through, and it starts getting really cold. That's also when the bugs start to vanish.

Cold air also has a pleasant and peculiar taste to it.

If you enjoy Summer, I'm glad. The bugs, inescapable heat, allergies, and feeling of swelling in my extremities just doesn't do it for me. At least in the winter you can put on more clothes or heavier ones, but in the Summer all you can do is roast.

I absolutely hate Summer because, in Australia; summer = 35-45 degrees celsius. If you're not familiar with the celsius system, 100 degrees celsius is boiling temperature and 0 degrees is freezing temperature.

45 Celsius is about 113 Fahrenheit, which is average in my part of Virginia. We usually have 100% humidity to go with it. When I worked for an amusement park many years ago and had to stand on the tarmac all day, the temperature was usually 120 Fahrenheit (48.9 Celsius).

Edited by Artemis

Without a doubt, winter. I thrive in the cold; I'm not bothered by coldness until it gets subzero (I often boast that I "don't feel it", which isn't entirely off), not to mention that there's evidence to suggest that the brain runs a lot better in colder temperatures. 

Also due to "survival instinct", considering my hyper-lilapsophobia and the fact that tornadoes are dang near impossible in the winter where I live. It's the only time of year I feel safe.

• Brohoof 2

I love September, when Spring is just beginning. :) The temperature is perfect, and the whole feel of the season is just wonderful. :)

Finally, the Winter is over, and us Aussies can go out and get sunburnt at the beach. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Well, right now, we're still in Autumn, but oh well, the time will pass. XD

• 6 months later...

i love winter :D it's so nice to cuddle up with someone when it's cold outside, and everything is better if you get to do it while watching the snow cascade past your window :3

also, i get to offer my jacket to whomever im involved with at the time and it makes me feel like a sir. XD

Fall. early fall. When it's cool but not cold. When I can go outside and there's a slight breeze and the leaves are on the ground. I love it.

Autumn, I love the fall, this is when the cold temperate climate arrives, and the extraordinary fall foliage comes too, I love fall colours as the trees transition into a mosaic of red, orange, yellow and brown, and to walk through the leaves when I hike into the woods is also my favourite pass time in the autumn. Also my favourite holidays are in the fall, like Halloween and Thanksgiving, my birthday is also in the October right autumn begins, but it's the cold weather I love the most, I am very warm blooded so temperate climate is very ideal for me, especially when the wind and rain commences, is when I feel the most comfortable and active, and finally it gets dark sooner and I love the autumn nights. 

i love winter biggrin.png it's so nice to cuddle up with someone when it's cold outside, and everything is better if you get to do it while watching the snow cascade past your window :3

also, i get to offer my jacket to whomever im involved with at the time and it makes me feel like a sir. XD

Ahh I love those moments we spend together

Sorry bro, I just couldn't resist happy.png

Yes! Harley and Joker! wub.png  You're awesome!

I would have to say May. May is the time when it starts to actually get warm in Oregon, and when all the leaves start to fully grow, and when pollen is spread elegantly on the streets and the air. It's so pretty, exciting, yet calming, and beautiful~! Although I live in Arizona now, and this sort of thing doesn't happen anymore, it still has a place in my heart. Plus, I get out of school in the beginning May now, instead of June! To boot!

e9764db948c9f3e886a7de488d1515e4.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Anything but Spring.

I don't mind the other 3, but Spring can kill itself.

It's raining all the time, my allergies act up so bad I get sick enough to miss school, but can't because it's baseball season (Up until this year, anyway :D Totally quit.) But still, I'm always sick and it rains all of the time.

Just miserable.

My birthday and christmas: I get lots of presents.

Definitely my favorite time of the year...I'd say mid-October, since it starts to get colder and there are many more holidays this time of the year (halloween, thanksgiving, christmas, the new year) that people actually do something significant about than just planting eggs on the grass. Besides, it's a lot colder this time around, which is something Texans will appreciate since we get so much heat in the summer wink.png .