Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Request-Thread.LunarBrony

LunarBrony

So I will take requests now since things are slowing down. I do hand Drawn ponies in Profile, Front, And 3/4 view. Backgrounds may or may not be implemented. I do OC avatars with one word to go with them. I will take NSFW requests but only for 18 and up people, You will need a deviant art account or a Furffinity account, where ever I put it, for age confirmation. other than that you can have suggestive, which still has a filter on deviant art. I look forward to everyponies ideas! /)

Could you take a shot at Dawn Rider my OC ^_^

I only have 2 shots of him so far...

You can do him in whatever pose and such as you wish ^_^

If you wanted to know...his Cutie mark is a single Blue Lightning bolt ^_^

mine please :3

the first one is more important >w<

i'd be very happy if you did them for me ^-^

my_oc___colored_by_hanaatori-d5bcedw.jpg

the one above this sentance is more important (^) :'D

pearl_eyes___colored_by_hanaatori-d5e9h2

(edited)

Hi there, do you happen to have a link where we could preview your art? I'd like to see your style and skill before I make a request. img-1361102-1-smile.png

I haven't uploaded to deviant art in a while so I'll Just throw an attachment here for now, this is my most recent, available one. I like this one alot either way.

post-9166-0-42060700-1365709184_thumb.jpg

Edit: there is also this http://i.imgur.com/UiPwuKo.jpg SFW but a little suggestive

Edited by LunarBrony

Ok I'll get on it! so happy to be drawing ponies again. I think I will Do a 3/4 in a trainee outfit. Sound good to you? Btw I love the first image, It's hilarious xD

Sounds great to me ...and yeah the first image was one that I fell in love with, it always made me laugh xD

Can't wait to see what you can do ^_^

Hello there. Can you draw one of my two, not yet made OCS. I got no images of them. Here is a description of them.

Zoey-

Icy Blue Hair styled like Vinyl. Green eyes, none curl lashes. Light blue colored mare. Cutiemark is a boombox

Nicole-

Pink and Purple Hair styled like Pinkie. Purple eyes, curled eye lashes like Rarity. Magenta colored mare. Cutiemark is a quarter note.

Can you make them hug? Thx in advance.

(edited)

Ok i am working on Hanna's oc's now then i will get to ZoeyandNicole's, and thanks to DawnRider for the positive feed back :D. If you guys ever have a problem with or just plain see something that bugs you about a drawing I do for you feel free to be contructively critical, or ask if i will tweak it!

Here ya go hana! http://www.imgur.com/C1HUmNE.jpeg

http://www.imgur.com/iKCgMLy.jpeg

Hello there. Can you draw one of my two, not yet made OCS. I got no images of them. Here is a description of them.

Zoey-

Icy Blue Hair styled like Vinyl. Green eyes, none curl lashes. Light blue colored mare. Cutiemark is a boombox

Nicole-

Pink and Purple Hair styled like Pinkie. Purple eyes, curled eye lashes like Rarity. Magenta colored mare. Cutiemark is a quarter note.

Can you make them hug? Thx in advance.

This is being so hard to draw so it will take a while, I is fun and i may have to use my big sketch pad to draw it. if i get to some elses first, that will be confirmation i am drawing yours BIG.

Edited by LunarBrony

omg thank you so much :3

this is awesome! luv it ^w^

just one question, is it a huge bubble under pearl's hoofs? ^^

thank you very very much :3

Or an orb. xP whichever you perceive it as is good to! And thanks for tje compliments and the request /)

Or an orb. xP whichever you perceive it as is good to! And thanks for tje compliments and the request /)

orbs~ <3

thank you very very much :'D

this is probably the second best drawing of my oc i have ecer recived (\

p.s

no metter how much i write i cant fill this 100 characters limit ><

orbs~ <3

thank you very very much :'D

this is probably the second best drawing of my oc i have ecer recived (\

p.s

no metter how much i write i cant fill this 100 characters limit ><

Thank you xP. and also @ZoeyandNicole ponies hugging is hard so it's taking me while to draw it D:. I am trying my best though /)

Also TIL invisible text does not count twards the limit xP

• 3 weeks later...