Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Any Art Requests ~ OPEN

MojoDash

Okay, so I'd like to practise drawing ponies on here. I can draw on paper, or on my iPad. You choose. If you do decide for me to do your pony, please state a type of background. I can also do any other drawing. Anything. Im not amazing at some things, so im afraid if it's too complicated, I'd probably say no, and ask for something easier. I'd love to try and draw your OCs with other OCs or with MLP characters. Remember, you can ask for anything! So please order, I'd love to do this!

1. COBOLT CRESCENT

2. Tex

3. SilverHeart

4. Meadowsong

5. Spiny Blue Shell

6. --EMPTY--

Post away!

post-10819-0-60290100-1365882617_thumb.jpgpost-10819-0-04010900-1365923495_thumb.jpgpost-10819-0-56753300-1365925764_thumb.jpgpost-10819-0-27286100-1365927887_thumb.jpgpost-10819-0-66684100-1365930419_thumb.jpgpost-10819-0-84658300-1365936167_thumb.jpgpost-10819-0-04990700-1365938088_thumb.jpg

Edited by MojoDash

Eh, sure why not. Have a go at Valkyrie, her cutie mark is a black sphere surrounded by a faint red glow, and her blue eye is actually a little darker then whats there. 
post-6061-0-33599000-1365773282_thumb.png

Okay, I'll have a go at these! I'm actually going to make slots, since its kinda cool. Thanks guys for asking me to do them, I'll get on with them right away.

~MojoDash

(Oh and if you're wondering - I didn't draw my PP, someone else did :D )

You can draw mine!!! I would love if you did mine, it would really help me out!!! Anyway, my OC pony is my profile picture for MLP Forums and my OC ponies name is Lightning Spark! Tnx!

~Lightning Spark

(edited)

Sorry I've been gone guys. Today I was travelling from Mallorca to the Uk. I can start now! Hope you like them! (I'm just doing yours Doc Ginger...)

~MojoDash

Edit: Lance Minder is finished. I'll post him on the first page. Hope you like him! Now for the next one...

Edited by MojoDash

MojoDash, hope its not to late but, can you do mine :) My OC pony is my profile picture for MLP Forums! His name is Lightning Spark! Hope you can do it, would really help me out!

Edited by Gam3rBr0ny

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for doing my OC pony, remember, my OC pony is my profile picture for MLP Forums and his name is Lightning Spark! My cutie mark is a yellow lightning bolt if you cant see it well! Plz draw it how it looks in the picture! TNX! /)

~Lightning Spark

When is mine going to be ready, (No pressure or anything like that) And what time do u think you will be done! (I'm just asking) Remember, take your time! :3

~Lightning Spark

Edited by Gam3rBr0ny

(edited)

When is mine going to be ready, (No pressure or anything like that) And what time do u think you will be done! (I'm just asking) Remember, take your time! :3

~Lightning Spark

If you see at the top, I'm doing them in slots. I've got to others to do before you Im afraid, but don't worry, he will be done just like all the rest.

Thank you all for your requests, they will be added to the slots once I've worked my way through them!

Edit: I've finished zDashiez's request, and I experimented a bit. I'm sorry I made her sad, just thought it looked quite good... :3

Edited by MojoDash

Hey if you want more to do if you're bored could you do my other OC Winding River please? She can be any pose but her hair is nice and long and flowing. :) her cutie mark is a water droplet.

post-10736-0-37568100-1365941047_thumb.jpg

Okay thank you! Do you like Meadowsong? I'll get going with all the other OCs, I've just digitalised a great drawing of Princess Luna. I will be helping out someone who does the drawing on paper, and I digitalise it! :D