Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Yosef von Uzenvard!

Golurk

Yo, wassup?

If you've got any questions for me about anything, feel free to ask. I can guarantee I'll have an answer. Maybe not the best, but the most logical and verbose I can think of. smile.png

FIRE AT WILL!

Are you... Swedish? xD

I'm... complicated. If it's in Europe, I've got at least some blood from there. Mostly France, Ireland, and Germany. Although my nationality is, technically, American. As I said, I'm complicated. laugh.png  

• Brohoof 1

Are you insane?

I like to think of myself as more "loco in the coco." You gotta be crazy to do what I do, kid!

Do you like Grunge and Dubstep?

Grunge depends on the band. If Nirvana, assume yes. Otherwise, maybe. And, as for dubstep, not really. It's not really my bag.

Do you like Fluttershy?

Need I say more?

Why do you go around demanding that people volunteer to be injected with whatever juice?

Modern science wasn't founded through lollipops and marshmallows. Sometimes, people have to make sacrifices that may end up being for the greater good. I'm trying to help future generations, and help others share in the recognition.

And for personal amusement at watching their reactions. laugh.png

Are you evil?

I do what I do for the greater good of mankind. If that means cracking some bones to see if my elixir works, so be it.

I'd not say I'm "evil", just a bit of a "nutcase with needles." 

Are you sociopathic, then?

That's what that doctor once said. Until I tested a new serum on him. Then he said "GYAAAAAAH!" and experienced rapid cellular necrosis. He never told me he was sorry for misreading the test.

• 2 weeks later...

Define Science.

The pursuit of knowledge through experimental or mathematical means. And that wasn't a question. huh.png  

The pursuit of knowledge through experimental or mathematical means. And that wasn't a question. img-1397061-1-huh.png

Would you prefer that my questions be made in true question form?

• 1 month later...

Would you prefer that my questions be made in true question form?

Meh. It's up to you really. But it would be preferable.