Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Merch You're Interested in Buying?

ChrysalisTheBoss

Oh my...

I want to collect the blind bag ponies (maybe not every single one... but the mane 6, families and secondary characters) as well as the 3 piece mini sets to get the unusual characters like Zecora ect. 

I would also like plushies of the mane 6 or at least my top 3, Twlight, Dashie and Fluttershy (kinda tied for second I love both of them. Love Fluttershy's timid quiet and loving animals personality but I love Dashie's color scheme, episodes and overall personality) If I had the money I would get the RD BAB. We have one at the mall near us. 

Some tshirts from We Love Fine... about 5 of them lol. 

The slim wallet from HT if I can still get it... it is on clearance online... but I don't want to pay like 10 dollars shipping.

The Doctor and Derpy tee from HT

Slap bracelets 

Walmart plastic cups (only have 1 but they are under a dollar each)

This is which shirts I would get if I had about 150 to drop right now. (and the free stuff I would pick lol)

MENS: MLP Season One All-Over
Color : Light Blue, Size : L

$27.00MENS: Luna Allover
Color : Purple, Size : L

$25.00MENS: Read A Book
Color : Charcoal, Size : L

$25.00MENS: Reading Cooler
Color : Navy, Size : L

FREEWeLoveFine Button
Color : Multi Color, Size : one size

FREEMLP Season Two Poster

FREE2013 DJ Pon3 Con Bag
Color : Purple, Size : one size

FREEUnicorn Horn Purple
Color : Purple, Size : one size

FREERainbow Dash Necklace

$25.00MENS: Hug a Tree
Color : Green, Size : L

FREECosplay Wings
Color : Light Blue, Size : one size

SUBTOTAL:$129.00
CA/NY TAX (9%/8.75%):$0.00
SHIPPING AND HANDLING:$11.76

TOTAL :$140.76

Lots of mlp related merch I want to buy. I always have my eyes on this store called Rarity Boutique and her hoodies are just so awesome. Wouldn't mind getting a nightmare moon or twilight alicorn hoodie from her. 

Also a really nice Princess Luna plushie or Derpy Plushie or Fluttershy plushie. 

This princess luna welovefine shirt and doctor hooves shirt. 

• Brohoof 1

Lots of mlp related merch I want to buy. I always have my eyes on this store called Rarity Boutique and her hoodies are just so awesome. Wouldn't mind getting a nightmare moon or twilight alicorn hoodie from her. 

Also a really nice Princess Luna plushie or Derpy Plushie or Fluttershy plushie. 

This princess luna welovefine shirt and doctor hooves shirt. 

Wait... are you being serious?

There's a place called Rarity Boutique that sells pony merchandise?

Cause that's just plain awesome.

• Brohoof 1

Recently got a rainbow dash poster from redbubble, but I'm also hoping to one day get at least one t shirt and maybe a Vynl figure or something. I'm not a big fan of most of the official hasbro merch, the plushies aren't acurate and the brushables (whatever you call them) are very anoying for my OCD's since there hair is all wrong! I would maybe buy one if I went to a con or something, but probably not on a regular day. And maybe a possibility of some blindbag ponies.

I can't wait to see/get the next round of Build a Bear My little pony plushes. I really hope they do the Princesses because I'd really like a Celestia and a Cadance plush (and shining armor too)

I still am waiting to get the 5in Rarity and Applejack and 10in applejack to complete my Funrise group.

I also want those Flim/Flam figurines. For some reason I think I'd like some plushes of them too.

The Crysalis (sp?) figurine also looked really cool. i'll just have to wait till they come out. So much cool stuff will be coming out...

I also keep meaning to make/design a Big Mac tshirt for myself. I bought a green shirt to put the transfer on.

(I'm thinking of using the font style from the Friendship is Magic logo to make " My special somepony")

Wait... are you being serious?

There's a place called Rarity Boutique that sells pony merchandise?

Cause that's just plain awesome.

There is an online store called Rarity Boutique img-1420626-1-smile.png

http://www.raritysboutique.com/

The seller has a lot of character hoodies for mlp~ I am hoping to get one hoodie from her when she comes to BronyCan~

She also has an etsy store.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/RaritysBoutique?section_id=12401405

These are the hoodies I am interested in.

img-1420626-2-il_570xN.451658447_hrt5.jp

Alicorn Twilight

img-1420626-3-il_570xN.419385598_cjhh.jp

Nightmare Moon

img-1420626-4-il_570xN.419385197_1jr4.jp

Fluttershy

Other stuff I would like to get would be this twilight plushie~

http://shop.4de.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=50

01-500x500.jpg

I am on the hunt for these blindbag ponies from wave 7 Gray/Aqua Bag.

145px-Blind-Misty-Fly.jpg121px-Blind-Spitfire.jpg150px-Blind-Soarin.jpg

misty fly, spitfire and soarin. 

Also omg this Princess Luna plushie is on ebay at the moment ohmy.png

$(KGrHqV,!qUFEHV+pVTJBRe+W16y-Q~~60_12.J

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271196941975?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1554.l2649

Though I am getting this Princess Luna plushie from a fellow brony. He got in for this deal on reddit and some brony was manufacturing inexpensive Princess Luna Plushies. 

I will be paying about 20 dollars for the plush. 

moon_plush_by_carbonesque-d5mb2nn.jpghttp://carbonesque.deviantart.com/art/Moon-Plush-339799091?q=favby%3Akailaoceano%2F1361428&qo=11

Edited by KailaOceano
  • Brohoof 1

@@KailaOceano

Ha, thought it was a physical place at first! Regardless, that website is really cool, and I see that there are indeed a lot of awesome hoodies on there; I hope you're able to get at least one of the three that you want.

And you're paying 20 dollars for that bottom Luna plushie? Nice!

Edited by Rainblow Hash

@@KailaOceano

Ha, thought it was a physical place at first! Regardless, that website is really cool, and I see that there are indeed a lot of awesome hoodies on there; I hope you're able to get at least one of the three that you want.

And you're paying 20 dollars for that bottom Luna plushie? Nice!

I hope to at least get the nightmare moon one~Since Princess Luna is one of my favorites but just the nightmare moon hoodie looks so badass XD Going to add ears to the hoodie too. I feel the Twilight one would look better on me but oh well have to find out at the convention. 

Yeah getting the bottom Luna plushie :) 

and omg this is coming out soon. 

my-little-pony-kucyki-do-dekoracji-ksiez

I am probably going to buy this and paint it. Not sure to make it season 2 Luna or season 1 Luna. Her hair mold is Princess Cadence though >.<

• Brohoof 1

My friends' daughter is turning six on Thursday.  I wanted to buy her a pony shirt, but I am having trouble finding one so far.  There are plenty of Hello Kitty, Disney Princesses, and Dora the Explorer everywhere I go though. 

And yeah, I know that it is a little strange that a six-year-old girl likes a show for thirty-year-old men.

wink.png

• Brohoof 1

Toys r us and walmart have some. Not sure about Target. You can order them one one of the big box store websites too. If you wanna buy off the internet

My friends' daughter is turning six on Thursday.  I wanted to buy her a pony shirt, but I am having trouble finding one so far.  There are plenty of Hello Kitty, Disney Princesses, and Dora the Explorer everywhere I go though. 

And yeah, I know that it is a little strange that a six-year-old girl likes a show for thirty-year-old men.

img-1422064-1-wink.png

I've always wanted a plushie Fluttershy. So when alone in the house, I can cuddle up to it and don't have to worry about anyone seeing me ^^

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

- more plushies (Funrise stuff is okay, but what stores will carry Aurora stuff?)

- some shirts from welovefine

- seasons 1 and 2 on DVD (we don't have Netflix right now, and the only way can watch MLPFIM is YouTube, and most of the time, I watch YouTube on my tablet. My tablet sucks at 22-25 minute videos)

- all that collectable stuff; blind bags, trading cards

- a Rainbow Dash mylar balloon (yes, I'm being serious)

- a cardboard cutout of Princess Celestia (yes, those exist, and I'm still serious)

Well,I'm not of age to by Something online myself,so its difficult for me to get stuff. After asking my dad Several times I finally convinced him to by me a celestia T-shirt for my birthday