Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Merch You're Interested in Buying?

ChrysalisTheBoss

I've been wanting to buy a Derpy hoodie. :3 They look so adorable. Or maybe a pair of Rainbow Dash fingerless gloves, I saw a pair on dA and they looked great. :D

• Brohoof 1

Oh! I forgot about the Pinkie Build-a-Bear, I'd love one of those~! <3 They look really good actually, I googled them the other day and loved them.

• Brohoof 2

Oh wow! An MLP forum that actually discussing things! Cool! Yeah, Build A Bear Pinkies and RDs are so awesome.

O.e What do other forums do, sit around and look at each other?

Tumblr_gif_awkward_look.gif

That'd be a bit awkward on the internet.

Back to topic, just saw the cutest Pinkie Pie hat on google! I'd like that too! :D

• Brohoof 2

MLP headphones with Rainbow Dash.

Derpy Hoodie

or an MLP wallet

I have a lot of really nice T-shirts and a sock hat and a lot of cards but those are the 3 things I'd like. 

I need to get myself the documentary Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony

Could anyone who has it be willing to give some feedback?

• Brohoof 2

1. The Monopoly Pony game that's coming out later.

2. 4th Dimension's Pony plushies.

3. Some more trading cards. I have some of the series one cards, including the Mane Five, but no Twilight. I NEED that Twilight card. :P

4. Season 1 and 2 on DVD.

5. The comic books.

I've always wanted one of those giant plushies made by the fandom...but those tend to get ridiculously pricey in the auctions so I kind of doubt that'll ever happen. I've been looking for a good brony flavored jacket, because I usually wear the same jacket just-about-every-day and I'd like to switch from my Minecraft jacket. I've been trying to find something that a fellow brony would instantly recognize, but would still look reasonable to a non-brony/anti-brony. Kinda like this shirt, which I already own:
steampunk-gummy.jpg

(If anyone knows of a jacket/hoodie that I might like I'd appreciate it biggrin.png

MLP headphones with Rainbow Dash.

I didn't even think about headphones! Pony flavored headphones would be awesome!

I really really REALLY want this plushie.

295742__safe_photo_trixie_filly_plushie_

I'm not sure how much this cost or where I can find one, but I'm really going to push to save money for this.

• Brohoof 2

I didn't even think about headphones! Pony flavored headphones would be awesome!

My-Little-Pony-Rainbow-Dash-Over-the-EarThese are the ones.  I just wonder if the sound quality is good enough for as much money as they are.  A lot of people forget about the ear-buds and the headphones.

• Brohoof 4

well i always want more of everything! haha buy mostly I'm trying to hunt down cool Vinyl Scratch stuff. I have a decent amount of RD and Mane 6 and ponies in general but now Vinyl Scratch is what I must find and collect

Oh! I forgot about the Pinkie Build-a-Bear, I'd love one of those~! <3 They look really good actually, I googled them the other day and loved them.

Yes! Me too. 

I would have wanted the Rainbow Dash one, but it doesn't really look like her, and I prefer Pinkie for some reason. But I must say they are both sooo cute!

Well, I would want..

Any mlp shirt/hoodie or any clothes!

A fluttershy necklace

I swear I used to have a pony necklace (pretty sure it was fluttershy) But that was before I started to love mlp. So I'm pretty sure we threw it out or something xC But it would be cool to get a new one. 

I want to buy a custom made plushie of fluttershy, I want to snuggle and watch new episodes with it ^.^ or I could have a bad day and snuggle it. Or I could just snuggle it at various intervals. 

• Brohoof 1

I need to get myself the documentary Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony

Could anyone who has it be willing to give some feedback?

I've had the documentary for some time now and I've watched it twice; once when I first got it, and once again about a week ago.

I'd say that it's definitely worth the money, at least for me. It was interesting seeing and hearing some of the stories from other Bronies, seeing Bronycon and all the sweet stuff that goes down there, seeing other conventions, seeing John De Lancie, Tara Strong, Lauren Faust, and others comment and give their take on Bronies and the show, and there were actually quite a few parts where liquid pride was welling up in my eyes.

So, worth it to me. I'd recommend picking it up if you have the dough for it.

• Brohoof 1

There are several things I would like to buy, but money is a problem right now. Anyway I want to get the Princess Luna, Celestia, Cadence blind bag figures. Lyra, Trixie, Vinyl Scratch (if they have her), Octavia (if they have her) blind bags as well. A nice show accurate plushie, though really the only way is to get a fan made one which are expensive. Perhaps another shirt or two. There are some magnets I have my eye on at toywiz, though they still say preorder for April. The Fluttershy magnet they have says Pinkie Pie in the description and says it's a patch and says preorder for February (I think someone messed up). Any new vinyl figures from Funko. Maybe the cards, haven't decided.

img-1371969-1-My-Little-Pony-Rainbow-DasThese are the ones.  I just wonder if the sound quality is good enough for as much money as they are.  A lot of people forget about the ear-buds and the headphones.

Yea i have these headphones and so far they haven't failed me yet. . . the sound quality is nice and clear (takes like 3 seconds to clear up once you plug them in) i suggest this more than the earbuds but, after half a year of having these headphones they work really well this is just my review (don't have to take my advice)

A few my little pony merch. i would like to see is a Big Mac plushie and a trixie one they wouldn't be bad to have around but i hope if somebody/some company does make it that it's not expensive

• Brohoof 1

I've been looking to commission a to-scale (Actually taller than me) model of Princess Celestia, and I've been saving up money for it. After that, it all comes down to finding someone who has the know-how and actual will to do it for me.

• Brohoof 1

I've been looking to commission a to-scale (Actually taller than me) model of Princess Celestia, and I've been saving up money for it. After that, it all comes down to finding someone who has the know-how and actual will to do it for me.

I would like to have a soft ventriloquist figure version of Pinkie Pie made.  I have no idea how much that would cost, or who would be able to make it, though. 

Where to begin!? Usually when I get looking at merch I just wanna take out a bank loan and buy it all, lol.

I need to get a fluttershy plushie, maybe a pinkie one too.

I had no idea build a bear had em, I'm pretty psyched about that.

There's some really cool looking vinyl figures out from funko, I think those are the first thing on my list right now.

I really wanna get a Rainbow Dash, a Fluttershy, and possibly a Derpy 

0313_pony1.jpg

14.jpg

They look pretty stellar indeed!

• Brohoof 1