Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Lich

Silverwisp the Bard

Hello!

Oh wow! This looks awesome! But at the same time, very creepy... :P

I'll be honest, i'm not a critique, and there's nothing bad i can spot in this piece! The proportions look good, the clothing looks good...

Again, awesome work! :)

(edited)

This is actually really well done.

The proportions look good, the clothing looks good...

Thank you kindly.

Any particular reason you included what looks like Twilight's Cutie Mark on his cloak?

Brace yourself:

The  idea is, that he was a court magician for a unicorn queen some time before unification who tasked him to craft a elixir of eternal youth.

He failed in his assignment, but through his research (which included lots of self-testing) he obtained a form of immortality, without quite knowing how. Now he just keeps experimenting away in his lab, quite unaware that the queen has been dead for hundreds of years.

I like to think of Twilight's family as having a tradition of serving the royal Sisters and the unicorn royalty before that, so I made him a distant anchestor.

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard
  • Brohoof 1

.....is he evil?

if so, i wish i could fight him

it would be a great battle

but that aside, i find the sketches to match proportions quite well, though i do think the snout is a bit on the short side

other than that it looks great

• Brohoof 1

Really great job! This is exactly what I would imagine an undead MLP skeleton looking like. It's so creepy with that normal skull grin. Overall, a really great sketch, I can't wait for you to do more like it. :)

.I would love to see more!!

I can't wait for you to do more like it.

Well there's my art thread (its gets good not terrible on page two), the thread in my signature and this thread to test just how much of a geek you are.laugh.png

.....is he evil?

if so, i wish i could fight him

it would be a great battle

but that aside, i find the sketches to match proportions quite well, though i do think the snout is a bit on the short side

other than that it looks great

Not really evil, just a bit eccentric.wink.png

And feel free to use him in any RP you'd like.

Good call on the snout too, it should e longer for a stallion.ohmy.png

Will keep that in mind, when inevitable draw a dreadknight. laugh.png

Wow this is another great piece of work from you :), really great shading and the detail within the picture (such as teh braclets and teh overall shading quality) is exquisite!