Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I drew my OC, Shiara

Kitty Cat Moonshire

This is Shiara Moonshire, my earth pony OC (why are there so few earth pony OC's?). 

I might add a background later.

Tell me what you think!

img-1380107-1-3O15TTo.png

Hand drawn on a touchscreen img-1380107-2-tongue.png

http://lunamoonshire.deviantart.com/

*Edit: Everyone's asking, so I'll say here. Her cutie mark is an adapted version of the SkullCandy logo img-1380107-3-tongue.png It's hard to make out because some of it's hidden behind her.

*Edit2* Damn, you people are demanding. So, I sketched up her cutie mark really quick, so it looks bad. But I did it any way to shut you all up! xD <3 Z61NfE8.png

Edited by Luna Moonshire
  • Brohoof 20

Beautiful OC, and great drawing (no idea how hard it is per hand, but I guess very)!

If I finally manage to create my own, he will surely be an earth pony (best ponies <3)

The neon green makes an awesome contrast to the dark mane and tail, is she blushing xD, cute...

What is her cutie mark, though, can´t quite see that...

Edited by Friendship_Cannon
  • Brohoof 2

That's a very good drawing! I like it a lot and I like your OC too :) What is her cutie mark? I have never drawn anything on a touchscreen, I wish I could :o

• Brohoof 2

That's pretty adorable!

I have to say that is a nice OC you got there! Very unique! I give this OC the seal of approval! XD

I do have one question though, what's the cutie mark? Can't quite make it out.

PS: That blush! HHNNNNNNGGG! XD 

• Brohoof 3

That's really good, I really like her expression.

Why so few earth pony OCs? Maybe it's because they don't have KEWL POWERS like FLYING and MAGICS.

Personally I have an Earth Pony OC (they make for more interesting characters IMO), so brohoof to you.

• Brohoof 2

Wow! I love it so much, not just the amazing pictures but the great OC design! The green and black go so well! And I love the cheek effect on the pony! :) Great job keep up the work!

• Brohoof 3

Hey, that looks great! Sitting ponies is such a weird position, as I don't think it's natural, but really, the FiM ponies have bent in some weird ways as if they don't have bones sometimes! The colors are nice, but I don't see much in the way of shading. Was that intentional?

• Brohoof 2

Very nice!  All of the ponies I've drawn (all of two completed, but hey gotta start somewhere) are Earth ponies, including my little blue avatar. laugh.png

I do have a question: you say a "touchscreen", do you mean a pen-tablet?

• Brohoof 2

Hey, that looks great! Sitting ponies is such a weird position, as I don't think it's natural, but really, the FiM ponies have bent in some weird ways as if they don't have bones sometimes! The colors are nice, but I don't see much in the way of shading. Was that intentional?

Yes, it was. I'm going to draw in a background, and scenery, and all that stuff later, and I didn't want to add shading before I knew how the scenery would affect it :P

Very nice!  All of the ponies I've drawn (all of two completed, but hey gotta start somewhere) are Earth ponies, including my little blue avatar. img-1380556-1-laugh.png

I do have a question: you say a "touchscreen", do you mean a pen-tablet?

No, I mean touchscreen :P I have a touchscreen laptop, and the angle of the screen makes drawing a pain. I wish it was a pen tablet, then I could lie it flat, but alas, I do not have one :c

• Brohoof 3

No, I mean touchscreen tongue.png I have a touchscreen laptop, and the angle of the screen makes drawing a pain. I wish it was a pen tablet, then I could lie it flat, but alas, I do not have one :c

An actual touchscreen!? Holy crow... I need to revise my opinion of your work.

You're drawing has officially been upgraded to "super-ultra-extreme-awesomazing".

*bowsbeforethemaster*

• Brohoof 2

An actual touchscreen!? Holy crow... I need to revise my opinion of your work.

You're drawing has officially been upgraded to "super-ultra-extreme-awesomazing".

*bowsbeforethemaster*

You guys are making my face turn red! Stop it! :3

Seriously, though, it means a lot :3

And I'm not a master, I'm more of a dude with a laptop :P

• Brohoof 2

You guys are making my face turn red! Stop it! :3

Seriously, though, it means a lot :3

And I'm not a master, I'm more of a dude with a laptop tongue.png

Ok, look here, I HAVE a pen tablet. It allows me to draw something recognizable. You chruned out something that looks show-quality with your fingertips! angry.png

Take a little pride in your work! laugh.png

• Brohoof 2

Ok, look here, I HAVE a pen tablet. It allows me to draw something recognizable. You chruned out something that looks show-quality with your fingertips! img-1381037-2-angry.png

Take a little pride in your work! img-1381037-3-laugh.png

Not fingertips, I have a stylus. But I must say that a pen tablet would make my life a million times easier. When I visit the US again I shall try to get one.

• Brohoof 2

Very nice OC. And quoting Sweetie Bell "I really like her mane" wub.png  Very nice work.

And I think it would be better if you made her in another very nice work pose so we can see her cutie mark instead of a background for this one.

Agai,n good work.

• Brohoof 1

Your Oc is green, I love green, therefore I am biased on my love towards your Oc slightly.

The drawing looks great I think to. I don't notice any real problems to be honest, looks like a good show accurate drawing to me, so good job :)

• Brohoof 1

wub.png  She is amazing! I hope to be able to draw Cal with such skill. Right now he's an Earth Pony too. I was thinking of making him a Unicorn that lives as an Earth Pony, for some reason. He doesn't have a cutie mark yet, because I haven't figured it out. laugh.png  You did an amazing job, and I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

• Brohoof 1

This drawing seems familiar! laugh.png . Like I said before, she's adorable beyond belief, and I think you did a great job on drawing and designing her. I like the color scheme, and I'm glad you took my advice about the mane. I'm hopefully gonna finish drawing her too soon if I don't die of D'awww first from looking at her! wub.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Holy cow! Or... holy pony!

You are good!

I love drawing ponies, but I can't get it that good. How did you get the body to look so... so... MLP realistic?img-1383483-1-biggrin.png

Trial and error, Rarity, cinnamon, and a pinch of rainbow dust. Mix it together in a bowl, and bake it for 2 hours at 350F. Then eat it, and your drawings will improve. xD

Edited by Luna Moonshire
  • Brohoof 1

Trial and error, Rarity, cinnamon, and a pinch of rainbow dust. Mix it together in a bowl, and bake it for 2 hours at 350F. Then eat it, and your drawings will improve. xD

LOL Ok, I'll try it XD Thanks for the advice! Keep up the spectacular work! I'd love to see more of your artwork!!laugh.png (I don't know what else to put, there's a minimum of 100 chars.)

• Brohoof 1

Really cute OC! but...what device did u use for it? Tablet or an allinone PC with a toouch screen? It's very good for a touchscreen drawing)

I use a laptop with a touchscreen :P And a stylus, but it's a rubber stylus so the end is really thick, and it makes stuff hard :P 

And thanks! :D

• Brohoof 1