Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can somepony please make a signature for me? The big signature thread is closed.

MyShiningArmor

Can somebody please make me a signature? The big free signature board is closed and i would really like to use some custom comissions of my OCs.

I would like my OC mare on the right, my OC couple on

the left, and the background to be the top part of the

picture of the night sky im putting on here, with the

moon visible, and i would like the word Forbidden

written accross it in really pretty lettering. Thank you.

post-14001-0-69014600-1366342865.png

post-14001-0-37803400-1366342881_thumb.jpg

post-14001-0-92143900-1366342904_thumb.jpg

Like this? I did the best I could, I am not expert at this kind of thing. I just fiddle about with Photoshop until I get something manageable. I dunno where that line in the center came from, I will remove it if you want it.

hereyago_zps942ee189.png

Edited by Detective Butler

well its a bit swapped and not the right word but otherwise perfect. I like the placement and such but i want the word Forbidden written accross it and id like the couple smaller and on the other side and the single pony on the left as i said in the description, and smaller as well. I want the horns visible lol.

. I would accept it exactly as is.if you changed the word to forbidden. I still want to see what Lunas Chosen comes up with though. My details on the OPost are pretty specific. No offense. It looks awesome. :).

Can somebody please make me a signature? The big free signature board is closed and i would really like to use some custom comissions of my OCs.

I would like my OC mare on the right, my OC couple on

the left, and the background to be the top part of the

picture of the night sky im putting on here, with the

moon visible, and i would like the word Forbidden

written accross it in really pretty lettering. Thank you.

Hello, i got this done a lot earlier than i thought i would, i think it turned out ok, i just kinda made the text sparkly because i did not know what you meant by really pretty lettering, haha so if you dont like the text i can make about 200 different effects in 10 seconds flat ! 

i also made one with rounded corners because i think it looks better

post-12871-0-12865900-1366348521.png

post-12871-0-56628800-1366348919.png

Edited by Luna forever

I need an imageshack url to use either of them and omg Detective Butlers with your text would be the most incredible thing in the universe! Is there a way you could take his/hers and change the font? I would be happier n' Big Mac in an apple orchard! :D Pinkie Perfect!

Here is a link to the PSD file, to make your life a bit easier Luna. Have at it, no credit needed for me in this. It was just a quickie.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mqeq63

Hello, i got this done a lot earlier than i thought i would, i think it turned out ok, i just kinda made the text sparkly because i did not know what you meant by really pretty lettering, haha so if you dont like the text i can make about 200 different effects in 10 seconds flat ! 

i also made one with rounded corners because i think it looks better

I tossed the PSD file in the post above ^^^^ in case you want to follow up on his request. No credit of any kind needed on my part, this was just a quickie.

Edited by Detective Butler

Im a girl! -_- dont you ponies look at peoples profiles? Silly things. :P So that would be HER request, not "his" xD.

I feel so bad about "picking sides" on my siggy. If you could tweak the text on the one i set to look like the signature you made, Lunas Chosen, i would be forever greatful. :)

ok.. sorry i did not get back to you earlier... i have been really really busy all day, so you want butlers text on my sig?? i can try but i do not have the photoshop

hola, so i just realized gimp can open psd files.. i feel dumb lol anyway here ya go sorry it took me so long also here is a dropbox https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/109220785/yayshortcuts.png

and i will put it on that one site you said too...or not.. im so tired i dont know whats going on anymore XD

post-12871-0-55708300-1366439134.png

Edited by Luna forever