Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post All of Your Funny Pony Pictures Here!

Discord!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!

Discord And Zoidberg Having Brunch

Posted Image

My cartoon knowledge:

The orange dog and the human:Finn and Jake from Adventure Time

The purple floating thing:Don't know name but it's from Pokemon :3

The Robot:Bender from Futurama

The small midget:Vector (I think it is) from that show...I forgot what it is called but I have watched a episode

(edited)

And that's how friendship works.

Friendship: it's magic, we don't have to explain anything. ^_^

Welcome back everypony to Team Equestria Olympic news!!! Bringing you all your news on the accomplishments of Equestria's mares and stallions in these XXX Olympic Games here in London!!!

First up, it was a golden day for Equestria at Lord's Cricket Ground, where the Equestrian Mare's Archery team emerged victorious in Mare's Team Archery after a nailbiting final match with China, winning 210 to 209 and clinching Equestria its first gold medal of these Olympic games!!! Captain Rarity Unicorn, Derpy Hooves and Lyra Heartstrings all gave outstanding performances throughout the day, with Rarity giving an especially impressive performance, showing the world why she earned the title of captain on this archery team!

Posted Image

But it was Lyra Heartstrings who clinched Equestria's victory over the Chinese in the final round on the last shot of the match with a beautiful perfect 10 bullseye!!!

Posted Image

Ecstatic over their exciting victory, Derpy Hooves, prior to the medal ceremony, passed out muffins to everypony at Lord's Cricket Ground!

Posted Image

And let me tell you, they were DELICIOUS!!! :wub: Thanks Derpy, and congratulations again to the Equestrian Mare's Archery team!!! :)

Elsewhere, disaster struck Equestria at the Aquatics Centre, where the rambunctious duo Applejack and Rainbow Dash hoped to qualify for the Mare's Synchronized 3m Springboard final and a chance to medal in this first diving event of the XXX Olympics. However, in a shocking turn of events, they didn't even make it to their preliminary round. During practice prior to the preliminary round, everything began to fall apart when Applejack got in a few... well... rough dives. Be warned, the following may be difficult to watch for some viewers :ph34r: ...

Applejack started practice quite exuberantly, obviously with high hopes for her and Rainbow Dash's chances in the Mare's Synchronized event...

Posted Image

...and that's when things started rolling down hill :unsure: ...

http://images2.wikia...0/Applefail.jpg

Applejack shockingly missed the pool area completely! But she shrugged it off and went back to practicing... then it happened again...

http://images1.wikia...ck15_S01E04.png

...and again...

http://images2.wikia...ck14_S01E04.png

...and again!

http://images4.wikia...ck13_S01E04.png

Understandably frustrated with her teammate, Rainbow Dash got into a heated argument with her teammate before stepping up to the diving board for some practice dives of her own. That's when things got really ugly. The following is live footage of the... events as they unfolded...

"Here comes Rainbow Dash to the board, not looking happy at all with her teammate Applejack, but also very determined to make these practice dives count. And... there she goes! Oh my goodness, I'm not sure what's happening, but it appears that Rainbow Dash has just propelled herself from the diving board through the roof of the Aquatics Centre!!! Dear Celestia, is she above the clouds?!?! Wait... wait, she's coming down now, yes, she's coming down in a beautiful dive!

http://th02.devianta...d25-d55j0p0.png

Just look at that mare dive!!! And my oh my is she coming in fast... :wacko: maybe too fast. Uh oh... too fast, too fast, TOO FAST!!!!!!!!! *crash*

Posted Image

:blink: ...

After that... rather terrifying spectacle, Applejack, apparently furious at her teammate, got into a rather heated brawl with Rainbow Dash in front of a crowd of horrified spectators.

http://images4.wikia...hting_S1E13.png

Despite extensive damage to London's beautiful Aquatics Centre, the IOC and London Olympic Committee shortly thereafter announced that competitions would thankfully resume as previously scheduled. Needless to say, Applejack and Rainbow Dash were not allowed to compete in the Mare's Synchronized 3m Springboard preliminary, after being disqualified for "disruptive and inappropriate unsportsmanlike behavior completely unbefitting the spirit of the Olympic games," although they were not thrown out of the Olympic games themselves, and will compete in all of their remaining events... assuming they don't get thrown out of any of those as well. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

But, in an inspirational turn-around, Applejack, brushing off the day's earlier debacle, managed to win silver in her first individual competition at the Royal Artillery Barracks in the Mare's Skeet Competition, with a score of 92 out of 100, losing out only to American Kimberly Rhode, and securing her first medal at these Olympic games.

Posted Image

After the medal ceremony, her teammate Rainbow Dash, who had been present throughout the entire competition to support her, reaffirmed their incredibly strong friendship in a touching moment that will surely go down as a standout moment in these Olympic games!

Posted Image

Gotta love those two!!! :wub:

And finally, a stunning medal victory at ExCel wrapped up the day's achievements for Equestria, as Apple Bloom Apples, the younger sister of Applejack Apples and one of the youngest competitors here in London, in a shocking upset, managed to grab the bronze medal in the Mare's Extra Lightweight Judo competition, defeating the heavily favored Tomoko Fukumi of Japan. The young Apple Bloom managed to maintain a calm and cool demeanor throughout the entire competition, and it evidently paid off! Just look at her composure!!!

Posted Image

When asked how she was able to maintain such a firm composure and overcome all of the mental and physical challenges she faced in earning her way onto the Olympic podium, Apple Bloom attributed her success to her sensei Rainbow Dash, citing her simple but effective mantra which she drilled into Apple Bloom's mind throughout her intense years of training:

Posted Image

And that concludes today's Team Equestria Olympic news!!! Till next time everypony!!! B)

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

Ready to LOL to summore ponies? I know I am!

Posted Image

Forever a duck...

Posted Image

No, they're Mary Sues of indestructible overused OC type proportions. End of Story.

Posted Image

What FiM taught us: the real cute things of this world.

Posted Image

Welcome to the internet, ponies. >:3

Posted Image

Overused joke alert. :<

Posted Image

Dat scrunchy nose. :x

Posted Image

(Le extra brohoofs for epic reference :3)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Friendship: it's magic, we don't have to explain anything. ^_^

Welcome back everypony to Team Equestria Olympic news!!! Bringing you all your news on the accomplishments of Equestria's mares and stallions in these XXX Olympic Games here in London!!!

First up, it was a golden day for Equestria at Lord's Cricket Ground, where the Equestrian Mare's Archery team emerged victorious in Mare's Team Archery after a nailbiting final match with China, winning 210 to 209 and clinching Equestria its first gold medal of these Olympic games!!! Captain Rarity Unicorn, Derpy Hooves and Lyra Heartstrings all gave outstanding performances throughout the day, with Rarity giving an especially impressive performance, showing the world why she earned the title of captain on this archery team!

Posted Image

But it was Lyra Heartstring who clinched Equestria's victory over the Chinese in the final round on the last shot of the match with a beautiful perfect 10 bullseye!!!

Posted Image

It's even better for me because I've watched the Archery-final yesterday :D Edited by Wildcard
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

first, sth, i really wish to happen in season 3...

Posted Image

and according to this, a little foreshadowing, if you like to

Cutie Mark Crusaders all grown up/ The next generation:

post-5761-0-11611300-1343654897_thumb.jpg

post-5761-0-42960200-1343654922_thumb.png

post-5761-0-75327500-1343654945_thumb.png

Posted Image

Seriously, isn´t Dinky just wonderfull :wub:

meanwhile, at sugarcube corner... (you remember pound and pumpkin cake, don´t you)

post-5761-0-60652600-1343655129_thumb.png

...and up in Canterlot...

Posted Image

Edited by Yo Dawg
  • Brohoof 3

Time for more lolzy ponies!

Posted Image

You heard it from the horse's mouth, guys!

Posted Image

Q begs to differ.

Posted Image

Smartest pony around? lolnope.exe

Posted Image

For some reason, this makes even more sense.

Posted Image

Derpy's gonna derp.

Posted Image

Trick question: how many chickens can you find in this picture?

• Brohoof 4