Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Kung Fury. What even is this movie? lol

I guess the best way I can describe it is a parody of '80s cop, superhero and kung-fu flicks, but seriously. What did I watch?

(edited)

AGE OF ULTRON! :D Holy crap that was beyond amazing!!!!! :pinkie: I'm still in awe by how far more epic in scope this was compared to the first movie. Hawkeye's development was also a plus, and the twins rocked it once they got in on the action! :sneer:

And although I hate to admit it, I have something to confess......*takes deep breath* HulkxBlackWidowisactuallynotthatbadofaship! *faints*

Edited by Pink Mist
  • Brohoof 3

Watched Lord of the Rings most recently 

AGE OF ULTRON! :D Holy crap that was beyond amazing!!!!! :pinkie: I'm still in awe by how far more epic in scope this was compared to the first movie. Hawkeye's development was also a plus, and the twins rocked it once they got in on the action! :sneer:

And although I hate to admit it, I have something to confess......*takes deep breath* HulkxBlackWidowisactuallynotthatbadofaship! *faints*

Lol, yeah, I kinda had the same impression of that movie, I also loved Ultron, man was he funny xD. 

• Brohoof 2

Watched Lord of the Rings most recently

Lol, yeah, I kinda had the same impression of that movie, I also loved Ultron, man was he funny xD.

Yeah Ultron was awesome! :D Vision was too once he showed up :pinkie:

James Spader as Ultron was a match made in heaven....

Amen to that! B)

Something that I found hilarious and sort of facepalm worthy was that he didn't say "There are no strings on me" like in the trailer, but they went as far as to include a clip of the original song at one point ^_^

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

San Andres

It was..... ok

very loud movie... VERY LOUD MOVIE

It's basically a paint by numbers disaster movie using every trope imaginable.

...things happen like umm... San Francisco gets destroyed and uhh... Los Angles got destroyed... never seen that before... EVER

its a ho hum movie for me 6.7/10  

Edited by Zantetsuken
  • Brohoof 1

The Princess Bride, which is one of my mom's favorite movies. It was fun watching her say the lines under her breath.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent

only reason is because I was lacking Berserk and felt like rewatching everything. 

Edited by Chaco

Watched Hulk Vs. yesterday. BOTH PARTS WERE AWESOME! :lol: Though I'm kinda pissed Hulk vs. Wolverine ended in a tie, I'm super happy I got to see Hulkie in action :D (Yes I call him Hulkie, problem? :okiedokielokie:)

• Brohoof 1

Mad Max: Fury Road. It was awesome, but It had these confusing ''Fight Club'' like Flashbacks that you have to watch again and again. OK, what really happened to Mad Max's Wife and Daughter? Also, the Rock Guitar dude was awesome, and so was Corpus Colossus, who I think is going to, along with Rictus(he may be dead but a chance of resurrection is possible), Form Master Blaster for Mad Max 2.

(edited)

Tonight I am going to finish my favorite film trilogy of all time, The Matrix. A couple of weeks ago I watched the original and it's sequel: reloaded. Absolutely loved it. Now it's time for the conclusion. My body ready. 413-74303.jpg

Edited by Sinon
  • Brohoof 2

My last movie was Transformers of 07 which I still love in my geeky girly way!  (Prime is a sexy robot.... :D )