Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

One does not simply unclog my toilet.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Last time I fall for Luna inviting me to her room...

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

(forgive me if this has already been done)

I just love these night shifts, so quiet and peaceful. *looks up at the stars* so quiet, I can hear myself think

signature_zps130af43b.jpg

(Avatar art done by and Signature art done by @Guardian Braveheart (Aka my little brother), Avatar and Signature done by myself)

(forgive me if this has already been done)

I just love these night shifts, so quiet and peaceful. *looks up at the stars* so quiet, I can hear myself think

No it hasnt... The bird poop joke is overdone.

OT:Purple background... Purple overkill?

COME_AT_ME_BRO!.jpg

• Brohoof 1

One does not simply post a "Come at me bro" picture.

Yes. Hm. Maybe.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Run!!!!!!!!

Edited by Serious Sam

post-9894-0-92327000-1399161714.jpg

Signature made by:  )O( Scarlet )O(                          Equestrian Empire Cast: Iron Will

"A word can save a person from suicide, another word can make her fall in depression."~ Doc. Volt

GO HERE, NOW...please, it's for a good cause: http://mlpforums.com/topic/93814-art-for-heart-charity-is-now-taking-donations/

Cadence, not now!

*slurp*

I'm in a meet-OH GOD!

• Brohoof 1

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

I'll never understand how Banjo dealt with an annoying bird...

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.