I'll judge your OC pony!

V1RUS_

• 2 weeks later...

TQsWxAM.png

This is Astral Blitzen and she resides in Manehattan, originally she was supposed to be from Maneich, Germaney, but there is no such thing (I wonder how Foto Finish has an accent), but I will tell you what I have of her back-story so far if Germaney existed (her back-story is incomplete, by the way xD). I changed her cutie mark so it should be a stool and whip.

She was born in Maneich, Germany. Her parents' names are Komet Blitzen (Father) and Frosten Blitzen (Mother). She also has a sister named Stellar. (They all, except for the mother, have astronomic names because the father comes from a family of astronomers). That is all I have there so far.

She is the care taker of two guard dogs at a junkyard and her hobby/pastime is taming dangerous animals. She also has a best friend named Sage Leaf, who is an herbologist at the edge of Manehattan who practices witchcraft in the basement of her shop.

yeah, all I got so far... and her eyes are darkened because she has insomnia.

Edited by Astral Blitzen
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is my ponysona :D

Name Rainbow Pastel

Gender Mare

Species Earth Pony

Age 16

Sexuality None

Appearance Light blue coat, blue eyes, blonde hair with red, blue and green pastel streaks, and pencil+paintbrush cutie mark

Likes Art, humans, costumes, singing, cats, helping stray animals, and being with close friends and special somepony

Affiliation with Equestria/Backstory Born and raised in San Franciscolt (north of Los Pegasus). She has a grudge against her family and has a girlfriend, Shadow Song, who gives her a hard time. She wasn't able to fit in with her peers in school as she goes in and out of special education. Because of all of what happened in her lifetime, she has a very low self esteem and beats herself up everyday. She was sent to Ponyville to study friendship under Princess Twilight since all those therapists trying to help her with her special needs and socialphobia wasn't worth it.

Here's a ref sheet and an oc meme to get to know her (or me)

http://rainbow-pastel.deviantart.com/journal/MLP-OC-MEME-437198825

img-2445493-1-rainbow_pastel_ref_sheet_2

Edited by RainbowPastel

I originally wanted to get your opinion on an OC of mine and ask for criticism/concerns more than anything, but looking at the sheer volume of other requests you've gotten...  :muffins: I'll leave you to it. I think this is both an awesome and brave thing for you to do, haha.  :lol: