Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Requests and commissions are open.

Sickman

(edited)

HEADS-UP:
If you're interested in commissions, go to my deviantArt, and we'll talk about it over liver, some Fava beans, and a nice Chianti: http://soy-un-perdedor.deviantart.com/

I'm pretty much up for anything, be it an OC, ponysona, portraits, anime, scenery, illustrations for YouTube videos, non-pony -related material... Whatever.

I have A LOT of free time on my hands, (and by "A lot", I mean that all of my time is actually free time) and since my musical project is kinda, sorta-ish on the holt right now, I decided to go back to the visual arts department.

Some examples of my work can be found here:

post-10993-0-64384100-1368365565_thumb.png

post-10993-0-57601300-1368365599_thumb.png

post-10993-0-08605100-1368365944_thumb.png

(NON-PONY)

post-10993-0-15027200-1368365889_thumb.png

post-10993-0-20241100-1368365857_thumb.jpg

So, yeah...

I guess that's about it for now.
If you want to commission, or request anything, you are obviously free to do so.

Edited by Lucien

(edited)

Would you like to draw one or (if u like) both my OC's, Roaring Rhythm and NIghtraxx? (Their Profiles can be found down in my signature)

You can draw them any way you want. Same goes for the posing.

Here are some reference pictures :

RhythmStand.pngimg-1456910-2-hadhasdhasd_by_ofpastelcolNightraxxStand.pngNightraxxGrin.png

Thanks a lot!

Edited by coolwar13@yahoo.de

Could you possibly draw my OC Novella? There's reference pictures here and I'll just let you do your artsy thing and let you have complete freedom with my character. Of course if you don't want to draw her you don't have to.

Hmm, i really like your style.

I don't think i've seen anything like this. At least not in "Pony art"

I would like to request something, if that is okay with you.

Gonna be fairly simple since its not a commision, so i'm going to let your mind speak.

Just want you to draw my OC in any way you like.

Reference:

post-976-0-68682800-1332680570_thumb.jpg

Really amazing art there! I have a question for you, are you doing non-pony requests too or are you jsut doing pony stuff? Cause I got something on my mind I'd like to request (sorry I don't have much money atm but I'd :c )

(edited)

Gonna be fairly simple since its not a commision, so i'm going to let your mind speak.

Just want you to draw my OC in any way you like.

I most certainly can draw you a pic of your OC. Send me a PM, if you have any additional details you want to give me, or simply contact me on my deviantArt profile.

Edited by Lucien

I most certainly can draw you a pic of your OC. Send me a PM, if you have any additional details you want to give me, or simply contact me on my deviantArt profile.

I'm not going to be picky, at all :3

As i said, i will let your mind speak for this time.

And went ahead a "subscribed" to you on dA :)

Good luck.

I'm a little confused here. Is it a commission thread of a free drawing request thread?

I don't have money at the moment, so if it's a commission thread, then I can't do anything here. Your art is amazing. Very realistic and detailed. I really like that desert landscape.

Well, if it's a free drawing request thread, may I request a drawing please? Those two ponies on my current avatar. You can get the references of the mare here and the stallion. Well, uhm... the pose is up to you. I still have no idea if it's a request thread or commission thread after all.

This is in Requests Guild, so I guess that this is a free thread? Cuz I can't pay for any commissions; all I can offer in return is dolls (either handdrawn or dollmaker edited). If it's a free thread, then I'd love a picture of Cicada. Yes, she is a changeling. If you need a ref, it's in the link. XD

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cicada-r2502

I'd love it tho if you could make her look unique? She's kinda mischievous and I'd like that to show in the picture.

Wow, those were really good. If you have any time to do a request for me, could you draw my OC? I don't have any money, so feel free to let others requests take priority over mine. There is a link to my OC in my signature, and here is a pony creator image of him: post-14713-0-12844900-1368763954_thumb.png

Since I don't have any way to pay you, you can do this however, and whenever you want. Suprise me, I like being impressed. Cheers!

why your deviantART is called "soy un perdedor" ...that's like...I don't know, very hard on you. I like your art I don't see why would you want to have an account that wants you to look like a loser

why your deviantART is called "soy un perdedor" ...that's like...I don't know, very hard on you. I like your art I don't see why would you want to have an account that wants you to look like a loser

There are people who are winners, people, who walk the "golden middle path", and then there are the losers.

I am a loser, and damn proud of it.

Being a "nobody" has its advantages. It allows me to dodge certain social pressures, and rules, for example.

The prospect of self-improvement is endlessly disgusting to me.