Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Daily endeavors and shenanigans

Juicy Fruity

Let's see how this goes.
Anyone remember those small moments in life that seemed so silly and downright stupid in your head that the moment you get into thinking too much about them you refuse to experience whatever consequences came right after?

I'm talking about the little fun things in your everyday life. Those moments that unleashed that inner-child within you, opportunities to ridicule yourself in front of others and regale at their smiles and laughs!

Why don't we share a few stories? Awkward, courageous, peculiar stories are all welcome! I don't mind lending an ear for a few storytellers! yay.png

Okay, I got one. This was probably about 6 months ago.

I have this friend who's a bit of a redneck. Their family owns quite a bit of land. They use this land for many redneck endeavors. One week, they decided to use some heavy machinery to create a dirt racetrack for their lawnmowers complete with banked turns. I was present for the christening of said racetrack and decided that it deserved to be broken in by something a wee bit more powerful than a lawnmower, namely, my truck. So my buddy and I hop into my truck and take a few laps around the oval. On about lap number 10, we're going around the corner at about 35-40 in a rather sideways fashion when all of a sudden, the truck decides to catch traction. I feel the vehicle pop up onto two wheels. "Oh s**t!" was not enough for this situation, but fortunately I reacted quickly enough to right the truck. Immediately after the incident my friend and I both looked at each other and mutually agreed that we had tested the track enough.

A daring one! I love it!

Speaking of dares, one of the most mindless things I've ever done was dancing like an idiot in front of a Rehabilitation center in one of the shadiest streets of Toronto. It was one night when i was strolling with a few buddies in the night after coming from a concert, when we happened to hangout by a neat mini-garden. A friend of mine decided to spice up the evening by proposing a 'Truth or Dare' game, so i figured 'why the heck not?img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png . He then suggested me to dance in front of a building he pointed over and I mindlessly agreed to his challenge. After a minute or so of waving my arms around like a maniac and throwing on some stylish flair, two women came on to me and began to shout at me saying that I'm not respecting the current environment I'm in and threatened to call the cops on me.

Later that evening, my friends realized i was showing off my moves right in front of a Rehab center. Good graces the shame I took in!img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png  

Ok heres one. Back when I was 6, my sister, her friend and I would go down to the park and just hang. One day, she and her friend said "hey, I bet that im skinny enough to fit through the baby sing set". So my sister trys it out, its a breeze, then her friend trys it, pretty easy, then I try It..... it was a bit of a strugle to get in, but when I was in, I felt like my life accomplished (however, I was 6). Im sitting there laughing in pride when my sister says "ok, now get out". I kid you not, I was stuck in that damn thing for a good 4 hours. By the first 30 minutes, my dad was there and he couldnt get me out, then by the next our, the neighboring person of the park was there trying to get me out. Then by the 2nd our, my dad called the police. Imagine your dad, a random guy and 2 police officers trying to budge you out of a sing set that was half your size. It was humiliating, and that is the reason why I hate sings now.

Ok, ive got one. When I was six, my sister, her friend and I would go to our local park and do stuff most 6 year olds did. One day my sister asks to her friend "hey, I bet I can fit into that baby swing set." To test her theory, she goes for it and is successful. Her freind tries and gets in and out as easily as my sister. Then I try it... As a kid, I was a bit plump (and stupid for evwn thinking this would work). So I get it with a bit of a squeeze, but regardless, im in. Im feeling successful and all when my sister's friend asks "well lets see you get out". My sister an her friend are on the ground, dying from laughter after 10 minutes of me being in the swingset. After 30 minutes, my sister goes and gets my dad, and he cant get me out. After an hour, some random guy comes out and asks for our help. After 2 hours, my dad calls the police. Imagine your dad, a stranger, and 2 police officers trying to lug you out of a swingset half your size for an hours, all the while your sister and her friend are laughing there asses off. I spent a good 3 hours in that damned thing. That was the most humiliating thing that ever happend to me , and also why I dont like swings.

Disregard the 2nd paragraph, im typing all of this on a tablet, and some times it can act stupid and make your text dissapear one second and magicly reappear in another. Wow, I should have gotten the kindle fire.

Here's another one of my vehicular shenanigans.

Okay, so I pull up to this stoplight right next to a brand new Porsche 911. This guy obviously has it in his mind that he's better than everyone else, so when I pull up next to him, he rolls down his window and asks me if I want to race. I say "Why the hell not? Look at my car! I can't possibly lose!". So, the light turns green and this guy, like the idiot he is, floors his car and only ends up spinning his tires long enough that by the time he actually grabs traction, I'm at least a solid 700 feet down the road. Humiliated, he turns into the nearby Wal-Mart parking lot to marinate in his own shame. My car? A completely unmodified 1999 Chevrolet S10 pickup.