Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The boss that you last fought has spawned in Ponyville

RainbowDashie

Solomon from Battlefield 3? The only reason he was so powerful was because he had close connections to the CIA so the American Government denied him as a terrorist, and he had access to nukes. Which where used to *spoiler alert* bomb the French. New York was also nearly nuked until you stopped him. By punching him to death or something. Really he's just an average guy who had some ties to the right people and the motivation to bomb people for some reason. (Either I didn't pay attention- or the single player is really that bad) So I'm sure Equestria would be safe. The second to last boss I defeated was Fontaine in Bioshock, and as long as he doesn't have a ton of ADAM the ponies should be safe also. If he does, I'm sure the ponies could handle it, but one or more may get hurt.

The last bosses I just defeated was Ornstein and Smough from dark souls. Idk how the main six would do. I guess if they keep their distance and chip away at them with magic I guess they'll do fine.

I don't know how well Ponyville will fare against a 2 kilometer long starship that can annihilate entire worlds with little effort.

Not to mention there's at least hundreds of these things...

Behold Sovereign.

Reaper.jpg

"I've found a reason to fight. To reset this twisted game back to Zero, and start again with the new generation!"

-- Solo Wing Pixy

"I've found one too, feather-brain! Friendship isn't always easy, but it's worth fighting for!"

-- Rainbow Dash paraphrase.

solo_wing_pixy_vs_rainbow_dash_by_pvtskw

Truth be told, RD vs. an F-15C would be a fight I'd like to see. An F-15 Eagle has far more weapons capability than Rainbow Dash does (barring her ability to perform the Sonic Rain-Nuke on ground-based targets, and throwing things fast) because an F-15 has a gattling gun and can carry up to eight long range Radar or Infrared-seeking missiles. The challenge would then be tracking Rainbow Dash as a target, since her Infrared signal would be not all that much larger than a bird, and Radar cross section equally negligible. Going for a gun kill would be hard since she flies either at a speed far below stall for a fighter jet, or impossibly fast even for sub-orbital rockets (with a Sonic Rainboom). An F-15's operational speeds are between about 350kph and Mach 2.5 (3000 kph), whereas RD goes between about walking speed hovering and her full speed, which can be as fast as Mach 9 (11000kph) and make turns literally as sharp as a dime.

The battle would be left up to endurance, since RD can only fly so hard for so long before she gets tired, and a fighter pilot can only go for 15 minute engagement at the very longest, assuming he has the guff to take G-forces the whole time and his ammo and fuel lasts out.

In my imagination I would say it would be a draw, where Pixy flies alongside Rainbow Dash and salutes her on being a true Ace, having bested him because he couldn't attack her even if he wanted to, with empty ammo clips and fuel-exhaustion warning pestering him. Rainbow Dash salutes back, too tired to try and fight back, and the mutual understanding that they both fought a good fight.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any boss from any video game that you last fought has now respawned in Ponyville.  

Vaas Montenegro.  I hope he doesn't explain to Pinkie Pie what the definition of insanity is!