Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite and least favorite MLP song?

Akemi Homura

Art of the Dress will always hold a special place in my heart because it's from my favorite episode and it's sung by my favorite (and best) pony.

As for least favorite, I don't really care for Giggle at the Ghosties. Just doesn't really click with me. *shrug*

My favorite song used to be "Art of the Dress", but I think "Smile Smile Smile" might overtake it now.

Least favorite would be "Winter Wrap Up". For me, at least, it was just very forgetable. Actually, now that I think about it, the episode as a whole was pretty forgettable. ;)

Edited by Legendary Emerald

Favorite song? Flutterguy singing "Evil Enchantress". Dear god, I almost coughed up a lung from laughing :P

CMC crusaders song really did have a lot of potential, if only they had actually done it right :(

Edited by Aureity

• 1 year later...

My notable favourites are: Smile Song, Winter Wrap up, You gotta Share, you gotta care, Cupcakes, and of course the MLP song (the extended song too!) 

I'm suprised a lot of people hate the Flim Flam song, I like that one a bit, but I don't think it's that good lol. 

Least Favourite: This is a tough one, but maybe the At the gala song one. Not really sure though smile.png

(edited)

My favoritest was either Art Of the Dress or Find A Pet.

My least favorite, the CMC theme song. It just felt... forced.

I like all of the other songs!!! A lot! It's really hard to pick favorites!

Speaking of songs, I haven't heard Becoming Popular in a really long time... Welp, off to rewatch that episode! happy.png

Edit: Also, I loved all of the songs from the S3 finale a lot! Especially A True, True Friend and What My Cutie Mark Is Telling Me. I wish someone would make an awesome remix for WMCMITM. All the remixers seem to be skipping over that one for some reason! sad.png

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos

My favorite song is : A True True Friend and my least favorite song is definitely the CMC Theme Song. There was so much potential with the CMC theme especially since Michelle Creber (VA for Applebloom and Sweetie Belle's singing voice) has a great singing voice, yet they went in a different direction with the song.  A True True Friend is just so catchy and has a great moral which gives me goosebumps every time I hear it.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is supposed to be only a pick one thing, but I have a few so

Favourites

1. This Day Aria 

2. What my Cutie Mark Is Telling Me

3. Smile Smile Smile

Least Favourites 

1. A True True Friend 

2. That heartswarming eve (or whatever it was called) song 

3.The song Pinkie sings about Zecora.

I think my favorite would probably be either "True True friend" or "I have to find a way" at the moment. I like basically all the songs though.

Well except for "Princess Twilight cometh" Thats my least favorite easily, only song in the show I didn't like honestly.

(edited)

Favorite: This Day Aria, At the Gala - I love classic Disney songs and these two really give off that vibe

Least Favorite: Flim Flam Brothers(didn't like these two, and their song just came off as annoying, even though I liked the Music Man and Monorail), Smile(don't kill me, but I just didn't care for it), and the Heart Carol(blah)

Also am I the only one who liked the CMC theme song, I love it because it's terrible, and it was supposed to be terrible

Edited by Godot

• 1 year later...

The Bats! song is my favorite, and I don't have a least favorite song (or maybe the cringeworthy Spike's anthem or CMC song :eww:)

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

Glass of Water is my favourite, for obvious reasons!  :umad:

As for my least favourite. Maybe "What my cutie mark is telling me" or "BBBFF"  :eww:

The Bats! song is my favorite, and I don't have a least favorite song (or maybe the cringeworthy Spike's anthem or CMC song :eww:)

Spikes anthem. How could you even consider such dreadfulness a song!! 

The amount of cringes in this! I tell you what. I shudder just thinking about it! 

Edited by The Crimson Cross
  • Brohoof 1