Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite and least favorite MLP song?

Akemi Homura

What was your favorite song and least favorite song from the show? I liked them all but my favorite was the Gala and my least favorite was the art of the dress. I liked "Becoming Popular" though.

• Brohoof 1

My favourite... I think I'm going to have to go with becoming popular. I also love find a pet and at the gala.

Least favourite is the CMC song but I think that was supposed to be bad.

Favorite: So many possible choices...however, I believe I shall go with At The Gala, for the moment. It gives each of the Mane Six their own special moment, integrating them so well. While other songs have given them lines, they're all limited in one degree or another. At The Gala gives each the spotlight. I hope we hear more songs like this. Close runner ups are Winter Wrap Up and Smile. (Smile wasn't chosen because it hasn't been officially featured yet, and because it is too limited in scope, while Winter Wrap Up focuses a bit too much on Twilight.)

Least Favorite: Definitely Oink Oink Oink. That was just painful...those expressions Pound and Pumpkin make during the song? Yeah, that was me too, and unlike the infants I couldn't be distracted from my distaste by a flour-coated Pinkie.

• Brohoof 1

In two weeks?!!!!!? I wanna hear it legally (officially released) NOW!

Actually, it should be in approximately nine days, since the episode in question, A Friend In Deed, will premiere on February 18th. Assuming of course that the song appears in that episode at all. It might not.

I would like to hear it officially released sooner as well, but there's not much we can do about it. Fuming at me won't help matters.

Actually, it should be in approximately nine days, since the episode in question, A Friend In Deed, will premiere on February 18th. Assuming of course that the song appears in that episode at all. It might not.

I would like to hear it officially released sooner as well, but there's not much we can do about it. Fuming at me won't help matters.

Im sorry, :angry:. but its nine days. Its a long time you see.

I'd say my favorite would have to be Art of the Dress, though any song with Rarity is guaranteed to be among my favorites. Least favorite would be the Flim/Flam Brothers, mostly for running way too long for my tastes.

Favorite: So many possible choices...however, I believe I shall go with At The Gala, for the moment. It gives each of the Mane Six their own special moment, integrating them so well. While other songs have given them lines, they're all limited in one degree or another. At The Gala gives each the spotlight. I hope we hear more songs like this. Close runner ups are Winter Wrap Up and Smile. (Smile wasn't chosen because it hasn't been officially featured yet, and because it is too limited in scope, while Winter Wrap Up focuses a bit too much on Twilight.)

Least Favorite: Definitely Oink Oink Oink. That was just painful...those expressions Pound and Pumpkin make during the song? Yeah, that was me too, and unlike the infants I couldn't be distracted from my distaste by a flour-coated Pinkie.

Oink Oink Oink was bad. Haha, true...

My favorite is definitely "Winter Wrap-Up" but I do like the CMC theme song (the Alex S. dubstep version made it one of my favorites :D ) My least favorite would probably be "Art of the Dress."

• Brohoof 1

Does Equestria Girls count? haha :D

If not, then my favorite song would have to be a tie between Becoming Popular and Art of the Dress. Least favorite would undoubtedly have to be the Flim Flam Brothers.

Edited by Rarity's Stallion

Does Equestria Girls count? haha :D

If not, then my favorite song would have to be a tie between Becoming Popular and Art of the Dress. Least favorite would undoubtedly have to be the Flim Flam Brothers.

As much as I love Equestria Girls, it's not actually IN the show :( And the Flim Flam Brothers wasn't too bad IMO. Neither was the Art of the dress but I did like the chorus.

Favorites: Flim Flam Brothers song, Becoming popular, and At The Gala

and Sweetie Belle's song from the latest episode

in no particular order.

Least favorites: The Heart Carol and Piggy Dance

wow interesting how everyone seems to hate my favorites.

Although about songs I never really pick favorites, I just like them all.

The ones I particulary like: Smile, Smile, Smile, Find a pet, CMC theme, Flim Flam Brothers songs, Winter Wrap up, somewhat giggle at the Ghosties and Pony Pokey. Oh and Hush Now Quiet Now sweetie belle version

The ones I particulary dislike: Art of the Dress, Cupcakes.

Edited by Eenohay