Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my gen 5 idea

Skullbuster

so hear me out

what if in gen 5, the mane 6 are in there late 20's early 30's and the CMC are in there late teens early 20's

and the CMC are the main characters and the mane 6 become side characters, but every now and then they would have an episode dedicated to them but generally they are side characters

how does this sound? would you watch this?

• Brohoof 2

so hear me out

what if in gen 5, the mane 6 are in there late 20's early 30's and the CMC are in there late teens early 20's

and the CMC are the main characters and the mane 6 become side characters, but every now and then they would have an episode dedicated to them but generally they are side characters

how does this sound? would you watch this?

well if thats the case Prince Lightning would have already succeeded the throne by then. but you'd had to add more charaters but yea

I think this would be a cool Gen 4.5 idea!

As for the older Mane 6 I'd imagine Pinkie would be the owner of Sugarcube Corner,

Rainbow Dash would be a Wonderbolt,

Applejack would pretty much be the owner of Sweet Apple Acres (though she pretty much already is I think) and I guess Sweet Apple Acres business would be expanded all across Equestria

Rarity would be the greatest fashion designer of all of Equestria!

Fluttershy would pretty much be the best known animal veterinarian and care giver.

Twilight Sparkle would be the head teacher of Celestia's school for gifted Unicorns in Canterlot!

Not sure how basing the whole show around the CMC would work exactly. I'd like to think it surrounds their dreams and how they attempt to fulfill those dreams. I think Scootaloo would want to be a daredevil (Scooter), Sweetie Belle would want to be a singer, and Apple Bloom I guess would want to run Sweet Apple Acres... I dunno about her.

Also some of the other characters would sorta be in the Mane Cast like Snips and Snails, Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara, Pipsqueak, Twist, etc. I have no idea where these would fit in dream job wise though I think Twist could find a job at Sugarcube Corner since she makes candy.

• Brohoof 3

One Word:

TARDIS

Sounds great. Although personally, I don't think I'll see myself watching the show much after a couple more seasons. Let alone another generation... I'll probably still catch an episode here or there, but I doubt I'll still be getting up at eight on Saturday mornings...

well if thats the case Prince Lightning would have already succeeded the throne by then. but you'd had to add more charaters but yea

Who would this be?

i was putting as you say "Fandom in Canon" because Prince Lightning Flicker is my OC and the son o Celestia but if you were refering to the more characters needed, it would have to be totally original because there aren't many good ponies at the age of Applebloom.

Posted Image

pony, please.

But seriously, there's an abundant amount of potential if you just look at the sheer volume of the fillies.

I think the show would serve better by branching itself and creating a spin off with one of the secondary characters or a popular background character. I would love to say Doctor Whooves here but that would be kind of unrealistic since there already such a thing as Doctor Who. Maybe do something similar like the Sarah Jane Smith Adventures.

As for Generation 5, I honestly think your idea wouldn't work too well. Using the CMC as the main characters will lend itself on being Gen 4 instead of a new generation. Bringing up the Mane 6 and the secondary characters from time to time would be alright. Make it kind of like Digimon Adventure 02 without bringing up the main characters from FIM so much.

D

I think the show would serve better by branching itself and creating a spin off with one of the secondary characters or a popular background character. I would love to say Doctor Whooves here but that would be kind of unrealistic since there already such a thing as Doctor Who. Maybe do something similar like the Sarah Jane Smith Adventures.

As for Generation 5, I honestly think your idea wouldn't work too well. Using the CMC as the main characters will lend itself on being Gen 4 instead of a new generation. Bringing up the Mane 6 and the secondary characters from time to time would be alright. Make it kind of like Digimon Adventure 02 without bringing up the main characters from FIM so much.

Digimon Two was the best sequel ever! Following that show, GEN 5 should be the CMC plus some 3 other new ponies and keeping the mane 6 and some "secondary characters"

• 3 years later...

I would want my charachter to be like starbursts flash century 

I would like my charachter to be like starbursts flash century kind of guy :umad:  if my pic dosnt work just look at my profile pic

look at my post mysterios comeidian i think thats the rightname