Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Sketch

Mightymags

I did this while I was procrastinating working on homework. I did it in about 15 minutes and it was in pen so I couldn't erase anything. Considering that I guess it turned out okay, but you don't want to know what happened with the legs...so I cropped that out. :derp: 

Also, sorry for the poor lighting. #chandelierproblems

post-9921-0-76574300-1369893227_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 8

you know what? i would like to see the legs. I mean you couldn't have messed up that badly. The drawing it self was great and very well done. i'm pretty sure the legs won't effect it that much.

you know what? i would like to see the legs. I mean you couldn't have messed up that badly. The drawing it self was great and very well done. i'm pretty sure the legs won't effect it that much.

The picture that I was using as a reference showed her standing up really tall, so her legs are longer and her chest is spread out more. But I ran out of room on the page and her legs are too short so it makes her look tubby. 

(edited)

This makes Gone Airbourne or Tommy or whatever my name is.... Happy smile.png

Miss Derpy you rule and your really awesome at drawing! You should draw derpy and pinkie together :3

I agree completely with the post above me (Oh Dear Luna. the post is too heavy. it's going to crush me)

but before that. i have to say you are a good artist.

Edited by Snowy Storm
  • Brohoof 1

Dispite the flaws you say it has, it doesn't look very bad in fact it looks like a perfectly drawn picture.if one were to rate it in appearance I'd probably see it getting 9 or 10 out of a 1-10 scale. 9 mainly due to lack of the bottom area of the legs, and lighting(which isn't that bad for me)

(edited)

That is marvelous, girl. Keep going in that direction, and you may some day be able to get paid for your drawings. In the Commision Forums of course :3

Edited by ~Proton~